London, UK (PRWEB) June 13, 2014
Presently, cardiac diseases are highly prevalent among people in Australia and worldwide and are associated with substantial mortality and morbidity. Therefore, it is not surprising that the development of various cardiovascular devices presents an area of intensive scientific and clinical research activities. For example, during 2007-2008, there were around 3.5 million Australians (17% of the country’s population) suffering from long-term cardiovascular conditions. Given the great burden of cardiovascular diseases in Australia, it is predicted that the most promising emerging cardiac technologies will likely influence the delivery of health services in general as well as cardiovascular services in particular in the upcoming years.
Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, Thoratec Corporation, Bard, Philips Healthcare, MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Sorin Group, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, and Terumo Corporation are among the dominant players of the Australian cardiovascular devices market.
In-demand research report “Australia Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020” worked out by GlobalData is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Australia Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 9,995.00
The study is an authoritative source of top-level information on the performance of the Australian cardiovascular devices market. It covers the historical background (2005-2012) of the market, examines the actual industry scenario as well as gives detailed industry performance projections through 2020. Moreover, the report uncovers reliable data on the national market value, volume and size; provides a granular analysis of the key market sectors, describes the competitive climate, offers profiles of the leading industry participants, touches upon the hottest industry issues, highlights the prevailing industry development trends, and also characterizes the main factors influencing the country’s market growth. Besides, the study summarizes the recent significant industry developments, includes a snapshot of the related news, and also points out the future growth prospects of the Australian cardiovascular devices market.
Major market categories examined in the report: cardiovascular surgery devices, cardiovascular monitoring and diagnostic devices, electrophysiology devices, cardiac rhythm management devices, cardiac assist devices, cardiovascular prosthetic devices, peripheral vascular devices, external defibrillators, prosthetic heart valves and interventional cardiology.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop effective business and tactical strategies by defining the most lucrative market sectors.
- Receive trustworthy information on the historical and current performance of the Australian cardiovascular devices market.
- Elaborate market entry and expansion strategies using the top-level market intelligence.
- Determine the promising growth areas in the country’s market and design effective investment strategies.
- Get the upper hand over the other market players and also choose prospective business partners.
- Become informed about the most recent industry developments and trends.
- Become abreast of the hottest issues related to the Australian cardiovascular devices industry.
- Get a clear idea of how the Australian cardiovascular devices market is set to develop through 2020.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.