McLean, VA (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
Acumen Solutions announced today that it will be a Gold Sponsor at the Apttus Accelerate 2014 conference. Acumen Solutions is the Trusted Leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, and a Global Strategic Partner of salesforce.com and Apttus. The event will be held June 16-18th, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. Apttus Accelerate offers enterprise business professionals the best opportunity all year to meet with industry leaders, experts and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues and reduce costs.
“A growing number of enterprise customers are leveraging the combined power of Apttus and salesforce.com to automate the broader Lead to Contract process”, said Shally Bansal Stanley, managing director at Acumen Solutions. Apttus enables customers to drive larger sales revenue faster and dramatically reduce order/contract fallout."
“Apttus customers around the world are experiencing the benefits of quote-to-cash automation to their top-line and bottom-line results,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO Apttus, “we are excited to host this premier event where attendees will see firsthand how working with Apttus and partners such as Acumen Solutions can obtain outstanding results for their businesses.”
- Gain insights for optimization of the complete quote-to-cash business process from buyer interest in a purchase through realization of revenue.
- Meet with industry leaders, experts and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues and reduce costs.
- Get hands-on training designed to increase success and deliver results for both new and advanced users of Apttus solutions.
- Evening networking event at the iconic Exploratorium, a twenty-first century learning laboratory changing the way the world learns.
Keynote and Speaker Highlights
- Praveen Sengar, Principal Research Analyst at Gartner and CPQ solutions expert.
- Captain Richard Phillips, author of A Captain’s Duty: Somali Pirates, Navy SEALs, and Dangerous Days at Sea, to speak on his incredible and inspiring experience as Captain of a hi-jacked US merchant ship.
- Koka Sexton, social marketing and social selling thought leader at Linkedin. Author of several industry guides including 7 Ways Sales Professionals Drive Revenue with Social Selling.
- Anneke Seley, early stage Oracle employee and author of numerous sales strategy books including Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology.
- Prolific writer, frequent speaker, inside sales expert and author of Smart Sales Manager, Josiane Feigon.
- Customer success and best practices sessions from global enterprises.
- Apttus partner sessions with insights on related solutions and strategies for sales compensation management, CRM Sales applications, and cloud computing.
Registration for Accelerate 2014 is available immediately. Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus and Acumen Solutions on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate2014/
- Learn about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Get certified in Quote-to-Cash: http://www.apttus.com/certification/
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- Become a fan of Acumen Solutions: http://www.facebook.com/AcumenSolutions
- Follow Acumen Solutions on Twitter: @AcumenSolutions
About Acumen Solutions
Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in productivity and profitability through innovations in business and technology. For over 15 years, Fortune 500 companies and government agencies have relied on our global consultants to deliver cloud solutions that yield exceptional results. We apply this same focus on results to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.acumensolutions.com or follow us on Twitter at @AcumenSolutions.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events and speakers could differ from those anticipated in this document.