This award means a lot to us because it’s based on our employee’s feedback. Without them we wouldn't be here. - Torben Rytt, Siteimprove CEO
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
Bloomington-based software company, Siteimprove, was named as one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Businesses to Work For by Minnesota Business Magazine for the third consecutive year. Since opening their doors in 2007, Siteimprove has grown from a team of just 3 to a family of 55, in order to keep up with the growing demand for their website governance tools.
Siteimprove’s Web Governance Suite, offered via Software as a Service [SaaS], helps organizations manage and maintain their websites from a single, intuitive online dashboard with a variety of tools and reporting functions.
“It’s a very exciting time for us. We’ve been fortunate to grow as quickly as we have, and to find very talented people to build our team,” said Siteimprove CEO, Torben Rytt. “This award means a lot to us because it’s based on our employee’s feedback. Without them we wouldn’t be here.”
Why do our employees love Siteimprove?
- Progressive Office Culture: Relaxed dress-code, community lunch table, and company softball team
- Great Pay & Benefits: Siteimprove covers 100% of employee health and dental premiums
- More PTO: Siteimprove recently increased PTO by 1 week for all employees
- Company Funded Outings: Baseball games, brewery tours, boat cruises, and more
- Community Give-back Opportunities: Siteimprove sponsors monthly philanthropic opportunities for interested employees