London, UK (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
At present, the value of the confectionery market in the UK stands at around GBP 5.3 billion; furthermore, it is poised to post robust growth in the next 5 years. The domestic confectionery consumption is primarily driven by a growing desire for convenient and tasty snacks. The chocolate sector accounts for approximately two-thirds of all confectionery volume sold in the country’s confectionery market. The UK has the 2nd highest per-capita consumption of confectionery goods. Confectionery products are more popular among the female population in the UK. Indulgence is the primary motivation for British consumers in the process of choosing confectionery products.
Barratt, Chuao Chocolatier, Cadbury, Fairtrade, Jelly Belly, Haribo, Kraft, Mars, Lindt, Mentos Gum, Rowntrees, Nestle, Tangerine Confectionery, Torie and Howard, Tesco, and Wrigley's are amid the dominant companies that are active in the UK confectionery market.
New research report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Confectionery Market” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the UK Confectionery Market
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 6,320.00
The report offers an indispensable guide to the UK confectionery market, with a particular focus on the domestic confectionery consumption trends. It provides detailed coverage of all the industry aspects, presents a thorough analysis of the main demographic groups which boost confectionery goods’ consumption in the UK, as well as investigates what motivates local consumers. The topical study contains a wealth of important market data along with a granular consumer analysis, points out and discusses the key trends in the country’s confectionery market, highlights the major product and marketing strategies, uncovers vital information on the market’s value and volume during 2008-2018. The report identifies and dissects the possible future confectionery consumption trends in the UK and reviews the factors expected to influence the country’s confectionery consumption through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Look deep into the UK confectionery market scenario.
- Receive a wide range of the industry performance statistics for 2008-2018.
- Define and gain a full understanding of the prevailing trends within the domestic UK confectionery market.
- Estimate whether current beliefs concerning the key influencing factors of the consumer behavior within the sector are accurate.
- Be prepared to make smart business decisions based on high-quality market intelligence.
- Get a clear idea of the UK confectionery consumption trends in the UK by getting access to extensive consumption surveys and detailed consumption motivation analyses.
- Become informed about the promising future development trends in the UK confectionery market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.