London, UK (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
In 2011, the world production of monoethylene glycol (MEG) grew by over 1 million tonnes and exceeded the 20.65 million tones mark. In the same year, Asia accounted for more than 44% of the world’s total MEG production volume. It was followed by the Middle East with a market share of over 32%. Saudi Arabia was the dominant MEG producing country in the world; it accounted for 24.12% of the world’s total MEG production in 2011. Other top MEG producing countries included China, Taiwan, the USA and Canada. Shell, SINOPEK, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Honam Petrochemical Corp, Reliance Industries, MEGlobal, BASF and Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Co are among the dominant companies in the world MEG market.
The worldwide MEG production volume is poised for healthy growth in the years ahead, driven by the increasing overall demand and also new capacity additions worldwide. In 2017, the global MEG production will likely go beyond 28.74 million tonnes.
Detailed analysis and forecast of the MEG market at different geographical scales can be found in the research study “Monoethylene Glycol (MEG): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report grants a close look at the current situation and historical background of the MEG market; offers future outlook for the industry; presents accurate data showing MEG capacities, production, demand, foreign trade; and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Monoethylene Glycol (MEG): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
In-depth insights into the global MEG market scenario with important historical and present estimates of the MEG industry performance (globally, by region and by country) are offered in the novel study. Besides, the research report provides reviews of the different local and country MEG markets, identifies and discusses the most important industry issues in detail, touches upon the prevailing industry trends, pinpoints and dissects the main factors limiting and spurring the MEG market growth. The report contains a complete set of data on MEG capacities, production, consumption and foreign trade; identifies the market opportunities and threats; summarizes the recent changes in the local MEG prices, and also describes the actual situation in the raw material sector. An extensive analysis of the competitive climate along with detailed profiles of the dominant companies is available in the topical report. Additionally, a comprehensive overview of the expected MEG market changes and industry performance projections through 2018 are presented in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear understanding of the MEG market scenario.
- Receive reliable information on the MEG market’s historical background and current state.
- Get wind of the prevailing industry development trends.
- Become aware of the hottest industry concerns/issues.
- Obtain information on the key factors positively and negatively influencing the MEG market dynamics.
- Find out how to exploit the emerging market opportunities.
- Be ready to cope with the main market barriers.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive scenario in the MEG market.
- Identify the strongest rivals.
- Elaborate effective tactical and business strategies, take grounded business decisions and, therefore, gain the upper hand over the other rivals in the market.
- Learn about the present situation in the feedstock sector.
- Get an idea of the market's key growth prospects and possible future developments.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.