Cleverness will be rewarded, and entries will be judged based on composition, creativity, and the presence of any Topricin formula.
Rhinebeck, NY (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
As summer gets into swing and people are busy making vacation plans, Topical BioMedics invites everyone to enter its Fourth Annual “Where in the World is Topricin” photo contest.
Contestants are eligible to win:
- The Grand Prize worth over $1,000: A year's supply of Topricin (one 4oz. jar choice of either Topricin or Topricin Foot Therapy Cream, or two tubes of Topricin for Children delivered every month) PLUS a five day/four night vacation getaway* for two adults and two children under the age of 12 at one of two luxury hotels in beautiful Cancun, Mexico (the Laguna Suites Golf and Spa http://www.lagunasuites.com or the Ocean Spa Hotel http://www.oceanspahotel.com).
- Second Prize: A deluxe Topricin Gift basket
- Third Prize: Five Third-Place prize winners will receive a “Topricin Trio" set of all three Topricin pain relief and healing cream formulas.
- All constants receive a coupon for $5.00 off any Topricin purchase.**
Cleverness will be rewarded, and entries will be judged based upon composition, creativity, and the presence of any formula of Topricin. For inspiration, the video from “Where in the World is Topricin” 2013 contest can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juAQnxmAvak.
To enter, contestants should submit a photo with Topricin, a witty caption, and their name, address, phone number, and email address to: "Where in the World is Topricin," Topical BioMedics, Inc., 6565 Spring Brook Avenue PMB #207, Rhinebeck, NY 12572. They can also attach their photo to an email, subject line: "Topricin Trip" and send along with contact information to pmartin(at)topicalbiomedics(dot)com. Entries must be postmarked no later than September 30, 2014 and winners will be announced on Topricin’s Facebook page and http://www.topricin.com by October 15, 2014.
For more information about the contest, please contact Patricia Martin, marketing director, email pmartin(at)topicalbiomedics(dot)com or telephone 845-871-4900 ext. 1113.
TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF TRAVEL
Traveling can be tough on the body. “Whether they are crunched in a plane seat for hours, lugging heavy suitcases, spending the day on their feet sightseeing, or sleeping on a lumpy hotel mattress, travelers experience all kinds of aches, pains, and injuries” says Lou Paradise, president and chief of research, Topical BioMedics. “Topricin helps take the pain out of travelling by providing safe, effective, relief while it helps the body to heal the damage that is causing the pain.”
Mr. Paradise offers the following tips for managing pain on the road:
- Pack light so suitcases are easier to carry and put less strain on your body. “It’s tempting to want to pack all your favorite clothes, but force yourself to pare down by creating as many outfits as you can from a few basic pieces,” says Paradise. “To get even more mileage from your wardrobe, look for fabrics that can be washed and air dried overnight.”
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water while you’re on the road or in the air. This will give you more energy and help avoid the aches and pains caused by dehydration while also minimizing the effects of “jet lag.”
- When driving, be sure to stop every 1.5 hours to stretch and walk around.
- When traveling by plane, get up and walk around after the fasten seat belt sign has been turned off and periodically if it’s a long flight.
- If you are planning on spending the day hiking, golfing, or walking around a theme park, stretch and rest periodically and wear comfortable shoes.
- Apply Topricin before activities as well as after to reduce the risk of pain and injury.
*The vacation getaway is for two adults and two children under age 12 at one of two hotels in Cancun, the Laguna Suits Gold and Spa or the Ocean Spa Hotel; the Grand Prize excludes registration fee, applicable taxes, and transportation.
**Excluding Topricin ¾ oz. tube.
ABOUT TOPICAL BIOMEDICS, INC.
20 years in business and a Certified B Corporation, Topical BioMedics is a research and development leader in topical patented natural biomedicines for pain relief. The company’s flagship product, Topricin® Pain Relief and Healing Cream, was introduced in 1994 and is now a leading natural therapeutic brand. A combination biomedicine formula, Topricin has been awarded a patent for the treatment of pain associated with fibromyalgia and neuropathy, and was listed among the Top 100 Green Products of 2012 by Healthy Holistic Living.
The Topricin family of natural healing products also includes Topricin Foot Therapy Cream, specially formulated to treat painful foot and ankle issues and conditions, and Topricin for Children, which received the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval (with 5% of sales donated to pediatric cancer foundations). Made in the U.S.A., all Topricin products are federally-regulated over-the-counter medicines with no known side effects, no parabens, petroleum, or other harsh chemicals, no grease, and no odor.
Topricin is available in independent pharmacies, natural food and co-op stores nationwide, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Pharmaca, The Vitamin Shoppe, Fred Meyer, Wegmans, CVS (Foot Care Section), Walgreens (Diabetic Section), and other fine retailers, as well as directly from the company.
For more information visit http://www.topricin.com.