San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 16, 2014
Ford Equity Research today announced the launch of Ford InvestorEdge.Ford InvestorEdge is a web-based application that allows users to identify common stock investment ideas based on analysis from Ford Equity Research and Columbine Capital Services. Users can quickly drill down to buy and sell candidates using various criteria including U.S. and international buy/hold/sell recommendations, changes in recommendations, company size, geographic region, economic sectors and industry groups.
Some of the benefits of using Ford InvestorEdge are:
Proven, Expert Research
- Trusted source of professional investors for more than 40 years.
- Recognized by independent performance tracking firms for top performance
Broad Coverage and Timeliness
- Ford Equity Research coverage of 4,000 companies including about 400 U.S.-traded foreign companies and 400 Canadian companies listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- Research and ratings are updated each week
Intuitive Web-based Access, Clear and Concise Reports
- Simple search and screening allows users to quickly find stocks across multiple criteria.
- Pre-defined lists identify the most recent rating changes.
- Clear and concise reports provide ratings along with supporting data and explanation of the investment evaluation process.
About Ford Equity Research
Since 1970, Ford Equity Research has built a reputation of excellence in providing high-quality fundamental data, stock selection models and methodologies, stock ratings and analytical tools.Investment managers across the country choose its stock selection models because of meticulous data cleaning and the reliability of results. Ford is owned by Mergent, Inc. a leading provider of business and financial information with offices in New York, Charlotte, San Diego, Tokyo, Kuching and Melbourne. http://www.fordequity.com