New York, NY (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
EyeforTravel’s research has confirmed that the travel landscape is changing fast. Having an integrated online & mobile strategy is now key in remaining competitive.
With the growth of mobile and use of big data, the opportunities to reach the right customer at the right time is endless. Uncover new opportunities to become not only an omni-channel business, but to generate revenue and engage with consumer in every platform.
The summit will bring some of the world’s leading experts to address pressing issues surrounding distribution, marketing, social media, revenue management, analytics and mobile. Keynote speakers include:
- Edmond Mesrobian, CTO, Expedia Inc.
- Glenn Fogel, Head of Worldwide Strategy and Planning, EVP. Priceline Group
- Keith Credentino, VP, Global Ecommerce & Guest Solutions , IHG
- Dean Dacko, SVP Markering, Malaysia Airlines
- Martin Smith, VP Online Retailing, Wyndham Worldwide
- Michael Librizzi, Product Partnerships, Google
- And many more
With 20+ hours of unrivaled networking opportunities, panel debates, roundtables, and exclusive case studies and presentations this event is a must attend.
Learn more about TDS N. America: http://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-north-america/.