This update provides users with a fast, easy to use, intuitive product - Kevin Sequeira, GM and Director of Product Management for Tenrox
(PRWEB) June 17, 2014
Upland Software, a leading cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software applications, today announced the latest product release for Tenrox, Upland’s workflow-driven application for professional services automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. The new features in Tenrox Spring 2014 Release will further improve the user experience and visibility into project performance.
This release of Tenrox includes significant infrastructure and performance enhancements, increasing speed and overall productivity for users. In addition, the application now boasts a powerful analytics module and a new Quick Connect integration for QuickBooks Online.
“Customers already enjoyed the value provided by our ad-hoc reporting feature which allows them to easily create their own reports. Now, with the new Upland Analytics module, users can get even greater insights into their project’s health with the ability to generate additional customized report-types for better decision-making.” explains Kevin Sequeira, Upland Software’s General Manager and Director of Product Management for the Tenrox product line. “This update along with its infrastructure and performance enhancements provides users with a fast, easy to use, intuitive product.”
Based on customer input and intensive R&D effort, the key enhancements in the Tenrox Spring 2014 Release include:
- A New Upland Analytics Module: A comprehensive analytics application that delivers a new generation of ad-hoc reports providing drilldowns, pivots, enhanced charting, maps and gauges to get insight into project-based data. It provides consolidated, timely, and complete information to Project Managers, Project Executives, and Project Accountants. The new Upland Analytics module offers several out-of-the-box reports and is currently offered as a complementary add-on to Tenrox.
- Connectivity enhancements The Tenrox Quick Connection Integration Platform has been enhanced to now have Event Driven Data Notifications. This makes it easier to integrate with Tenrox and allows improved real time bi-directional integration between Tenrox & third party integrations.
- QuickBooks online integration allows Tenrox financial information to be exported into the QuickBooks Online Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ledgers. The updated integration leverages Intuits new API framework for quicker and standardized data transfer.
- Resource Management Module enhancements include increased speed and performance. In addition, Resource Managers can choose to view not only the resources they are managing but also resources of groups who reside under them in the hierarchy.
- Utilization Target Reporting allows users to setup historical utilization targets for a group or user, and compare actual utilization against targets.
- Overall Performance Enhancements such as faster page loading and simplified page access have been made to improve the overall user experience.
Tenrox Spring 2014 Release is now available directly from Upland Software or through the company’s Tenrox Referral Partners.
The Tenrox workflow-driven cloud application is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Abbot Vascular, Barnes & Noble, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric, and JDA Software, trust the Tenrox product to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. Tenrox is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. For more information, visit http://www.tenrox.com.
About Upland Software
Upland is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise work management software. Our family of applications helps transform how work gets done by enabling better alignment of resources with business objectives, real-time visibility, and increased governance and collaboration, resulting in improved productivity and business agility. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland helps more than 1,200 enterprise customers with 300,000 active users in over 50 countries drive results for critical business functions including information technology, marketing, finance, professional services, and process excellence. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.
# # #
For additional information:
Please contact Blake Bisson at media(at)uplandsoftware(dot)com