Spotlighting on Indonesia’s promising PET industry and Asia’s leap towards the next growth level, PET Outlook Asia conference sets out to deliberate on market trends, key developments and future outlook.
Jakarta, Indonesia (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
In view of Indonesia’s promising PET industry and Asia’s leap towards the next growth level, the PET Outlook Asia conference sets out to deliberate on market trends, key developments and future outlook with a session on ‘Use of PET as Packaging Material on the Food and Beverage Industry in Indonesia’. To be presented by Rachmat Hidayat, of Lintas Asosiasi Makanan dan Minuman and Government Relation Director of PT Tirta Investama (Danone Aqua), it will shed light on the background, production volume, distribution and plastic packaging demand for food and beverages industry in Indonesia. Indonesia’s PET market will be discussed further in another session on ‘OEM Beverage Filling Business – PET Conversion and Manufacturing Preform in Indonesia’ by M Ikezawa Managing Director of PT Hokkan Holdings.
Apart from Indonesia, the conference also zooms in on the PET industry in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar and China via sessions below:
1. Thailand's Perspective: Realization of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by 2015 and its Impact on the PET and Beverage Packaging Business by Rakesh Singh Director (Corporate Strategy & Operations Development) Srithai Superware Public Company Limited
2. Myanmar Ready for More Pet Bottle Conversions – State-of-the-art PET bottling facility for CSD and water by Dr. Sai Sam Htun, Chairman, Loi Hein Group
3. Vietnam’s Perspective: BIDRICO New Products and Future Launches in PET by Nguyen Danh Hien, General Director, Bidrico
4. PET Outlook in China by Zhun Zhenda, General Manager, China Resources Chemicals Holdings Ltd.
Other key highlights include:
1. Global PET Outlook, Capacity Expansions and Focus on Asia by David Swift, Managing Director, PCI (PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling)
2. PTA: Feedstock Availability, Pricing Trends by Hemal Sanghani, CEO, Arihant Global
3. Convertor’s Experience with a Aseptic Technology for Milk / Milk Based Product in PET by Ankit Kedia, Director, Manjushree Technopack India
4. Sharing of Experiences on Food Grade PET Recycling and Critical Aspect on Quality by Robert Dvorak, Technical Business Development Manager for Visy rPLASTICS, Visy Packaging Australia
5. PET bottle Light weight activities in Southeast Asia by Go Kira , Deputy Manager Packaging Material Development Department, Suntory Business Expert Limited
6. Food Grade rPET Sheet Production with the Leading Super-Cleaning Technology by Andreas Stoiber, Area Sales Manager South East Asia, Starlinger
7. Latest Blow Molding Technology for Sensitive Products by Senior Representative, Sidel
The annual event expects to draw Feedstock suppliers (PX/PTA/MEG), PET resin producers and suppliers, Polyester manufacturers, Polymer/Petrochemical traders, Converters & preform manufacturers, Technology providers, Recycling companies, Bottlers/filler and many others from the PET value chain.
Visit the PET Outlook Asia website Or Contact Ms. Hafizah at +65 6346 9218 for more information.