London, UK (PRWEB) June 17, 2014
Antibiotics are antimicrobial compounds, used to treat a broad range of various bacterial infections in humans as well as animals and plants. Antibiotics have saved countess lives since their discovery. Antibiotics are effective against certain fungal and bacterial infections and are also used a treatment for different illnesses. The majority of current partnering deals in the antibiotics sector are at an early development stage, during which the licensee acquires an option or a right to license product candidates or the licensors antibiotics technology. The antibiotics partnering deals tend to be multicomponent, beginning from collaborative research and development, and commercialization of results.
Abbott, Warner Chilcott, Gilead Sciences, AstraZeneca, Roche, Pfizer, Forest Laboratories, Shionogi, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Actavis and GlaxoSmithKline are among the dominant healthcare companies entering in into antibiotics partnering deals and agreements.
New research study “Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements” worked out by CurrentPartnering is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 1,995.00
The research report grants access to a complete set of vital data on the antibiotics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the top companies operating in the world healthcare marketplace. Besides, it throws light on the key trends in antibiotics partnering deals, covers products in various stages of development, offers a range of examples of partnering contact documents, and provides a ranking of leading antibiotics deals by value. The topical study contains a clear description of how and why various companies enter partnering deals, gives an in-depth insight into the partnering negotiation process and touches upon the essential aspects of the antibiotics partnering deals.
Product categories covered: antibiotics, macrolides, tetracycline, cephalosporin, aminoglycosides, penicillin, sulfonamides, clindamycin and quinolones.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a clear idea of the major trends in the antibiotics dealmaking.
- Gain access to authoritative data on antibiotics partnering deals since 2007.
- Receive examples of the contact documents.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the major aspects and issues related to antibiotics partnering deals.
- Understand why and how the worldwide top healthcare companies enter into the partnering deals.
- Get wind of the major aspects of the negotiation process.
- Get answers to various questions about any prospective partner’s flexibility on a broad range of significant issues.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.