London, UK (PRWEB) June 17, 2014
In 2013, the output of excavators in China totaled 148,900 sets. Jiangsu, Shandong and Hunan were the three leading provinces, together accounting for around 60.5% of the total output of excavators in the country. Excavators have emerged as the most rapidly growing sector of the Chinese construction machinery industry. In 2013, the share of the domestic brands witnessed a slight decline and reached 44.27%; meantime, market shares of European, Japanese and American brands increased. During the past several years, the Chinese government brought forward a series of pertinent regulations for compulsory emission targets of motor vehicles; therefore, in the years ahead, excavator production is likely to embark on the energy-saving and cost-reducing development course. The country’s excavator market is predicted to reach a value of CNY 145 billion in 2018.
Sany Heavy Industry, Changlin Company, Taiyuan Heavy Industry, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology, Hunan Sunward Intelligent Machinery and Guangxi LiuGong Machinery are among the top enterprises engaged in the Chinese excavator industry.
In-demand research report “Research and Investment Prospect Analysis of China Excavator Industry, 2014-2018” drawn up by Huidian Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Research and Investment Prospect Analysis of China Excavator Industry, 2014-2018
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 1,950.00
An extensive analysis of the Chinese excavator market along with a set of top-level data on the historical and current performance of the national industry is available in the report. The research study looks closely at the market dynamics, summarizes major market development trends, sheds light on the emerging opportunities and reviews the potential challenges the market is set to face. It presents a detailed industry value chain analysis, touches upon the key regulative issues, covers the factors shaping the Chinese excavator market, and also includes a comprehensive overview of the key market segments. Furthermore, the report features the competitive landscape, offers profiles of the leading players in the domestic excavator market, and limelights the market’s future development prospects including 5-year forecasts.
- All-round overview of the Chinese excavator market.
- Detailed analysis of the industry chain.
- Insights into the historical background of the national excavator market.
- Comprehensive view of the worldwide excavator market scenario with a discussion of the key industry trends.
- Examination of the macroeconomic environment in China and estimation of its influence on the development of the domestic excavator industry.
- Description of the regulative framework.
- Extensive analysis of the market dynamics with a look at the emerging opportunities as well as existing problems and risks.
- Insightful review of the main market segments.
- Summary of the prevailing market trends.
- Overview of the existing products.
- Profound insights into upstream and downstream markets.
- Evaluation of the competitive intensity along with an analysis of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the dominant players in the Chinese excavator industry.
- Snapshot of the major development prospects of the national excavator industry.
- Market future outlook to 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Huidian Research page.