Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
RealBird Inc., a leading provider of Internet marketing tools for real estate professionals, announced today the availability of SMS AnyLink™ with its RealBird PRO service. This capability is implemented using Twilio’s Cloud Communications Service and extends the current text marketing capabilities in the RealBird service by allowing agents to set up custom SMS codes for any webpages, such as property websites, property searches, videos, etc. The cost of the service is only $1/month for the phone number and 1.5 cents per lead messages in addition to the RealBird PRO subscription fees.
Once a texting code has been set up, it can be promoted via flyers, print advertising, classified ads, videos, etc. A consumer who texts the code to the agents’ number will instantly receive a response with the corresponding web page link in a shortened format.
- Easy to use – it takes less than a minute to set up a new code
- Versatile – any webpage can be used
- Effective – can be used for narrow target marketing and agent always gets the lead phone number
- Provides a competitive edge in listing presentations
- Low cost - $1/month and 1.5 cents per lead (in addition to the RealBird PRO subscription fee)
The new SMS service is fully integrated with the RealBird PRO service and requires an easy one time setup that takes only a few minutes. Vanity, reusable codes are fully supported to minimize the agents’ costs for printing display panels. This SMS service can also access the agent’s mobile website which is included in the RealBird PRO service by texting “M” to the number, or simply dialing the phone number. The cost of the service is by far the most affordable in the real estate industry.
- Example use cases for the custom RealBird SMS AnyLink™ service:
- Preset home search for neighborhood via your IDX
- Preset home search via some other search engines (e.g. Zillow, Realtor.com etc.)
- Link to your own website
- Link to your own blog
- Link to your own listing inventory widgets
- Sales, special offer or squeeze and landing pages
- Recorded voice messages
- Youtube real estate videos
- Event, registration pages
- Craigslist or other advertising posts
- Open homes pages
- Area homes sales statistics
Zoltan Szendro, CTO and Executive VP of RealBird explains: “Text messaging is ubiquitous today and it has now become one of the many convenient ways that consumers can use to shop for real estate. Since our founding we have lead the way in empowering agents to use new technology for real estate. Consumers have fully embraced mobile technology for their real estate shopping and with this launch we have complemented the social media and mobile tools in the RealBird PRO service with a powerful yet low cost capability. We are excited to lead the way and to be able to turn our innovations into useful, easy to use and affordable tools for the real estate industry.”
“The new generation of consumers expect their agents to be on the cutting edge of technology and respond in real time when they request information” - says Jasmina Zivkovic, a REALTOR with BeautifulRichmondHill.com in Ontario. “The half-life of an online lead is less than one hour, and this new texting service allows us to reply to common consumer requests instantly - which was impossible with traditional phones & paging systems. Plus, we'll never again lose a lead because RealBird sends us Caller IDs - unlike Website visitors or QR codes. This makes both our buyers & sellers happy! I would have never dreamed that an online marketing tool can be so low cost and yet so effective.”
The RealBird PRO service also includes:
- Property Search with listings sourced with Oodle (map based search, tabular search, blog sidebar widget and WordPress plugin – USA only)
- Single Property Websites with syndication to the major portals and the ability to promote the agent’s brand, blog, property search, video, etc.. Agents can create unlimited sites and re-publish solds to achieve a cumulative SEO effect.
- Tools for social media real estate marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist and more)
- Mobile Media Website for all major smart phones with QR codes and SMS code.
About RealBird Inc.:
RealBird (http://www.realbird.com) is based in the Silicon Valley and was founded in 2003 to develop and provide technology services and products for real estate agents. These include listing and agent marketing and lead generation tools uniquely tailored to the needs of the residential and commercial real estate industry. The founders of RealBird were pioneers in introducing Internet and mobile marketing to the real estate industry.
RealBird has over 44,000 members. For additional information, visit http://www.realbird.com.
® RealBird is a registered trademark of RealBird Inc. SMS AnyLink is a trademark of RealBird, Inc.
Contact: Gabriel Gross, (866) 551-2934