London, UK (PRWEB) June 17, 2014
In 2012, the world production capacity of polyisobutylene went beyond 1.12 million tonnes. In the same year, North America accounted for over 36% of the world’s total production capacity. The global polyisobutylene production surpassed the 1.02 million tonnes mark in 2012. Europe was the largest polyisobutylene producer in the world with a share of almost 31.7% in the world’s total production volume. BASF, INEOS Oligomers, Daelim Industrial, Lubrizol Corporation, Infineum International, TPC Group, Chevron Oronite Company and Braskem SA are among the leading players in the world polyisobutylene market.
The global polyisobutylene production is poised for poor but stable growth in the years ahead, driven primarily by stable global demand as well as on-going new capacity introductions. In 2017, the overall polyisobutylene production is anticipated to reach 1.2 million tonnes.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the polyisobutylene market at various geographical scales can be found in the in-demand research study “Polyisobutylene: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the polyisobutylene market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing polyisobutylene capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Polyisobutylene: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand study offers access to profound and unbiased insights into the polyisobutylene market scenario along with essential information on the polyisobutylene market performance (both current and historical). The report delves deep into the various geographical markets for polyisobutylene, includes detailed discussions of the key industry issues, touches upon the prevailing industry trends as well as outlines and features the major market growth drivers and resistors. Accurate statistics on polyisobutylene capacities, consumption, production and foreign trade is offered in the report together with a comprehensive overview of the local polyisobutylene price fluctuations. Moreover, the research report characterizes the competitive landscape, gives top-level information on the polyisobutylene producers and suppliers, and also descrinbes the present situation in the feedstock sector. In addition, an all-round future outlook for the polyisobutylene market worldwide, by region and by country is provided in the research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Learn about the actual scenario in the polyisobutylene market.
- Obtain accurate information on the polyisobutylene market historical and present performance (globally, regionally and by country).
- Become abreast of the top industry development trends and burning concerns/issues.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key factors influencing the market dynamics.
- Define the most promising market opportunities and find out how to derive the maximum benefits.
- Learn how to cope with the potential market risks and barriers.
- Get wind of the competitive environment in the polyisobutylene market, determine the strongest rivals and also choose prospective business partners.
- Become informed of the current state of the raw material market.
- Take grounded business decisions and elaborate successful business strategies based on the extensive future outlook for the polyisobutylene market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.