Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Paragon Financial Group, as part of their 20th Anniversary celebration, will hold an all day invoice factoring education, training seminar/webinar on Friday June 20th, 2014 starting at 8:30 am for those interested in becoming or sharpening their skills as factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
Topics covered include:
- Networking with referral sources
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Know the difference between PO funding and Invoice Factoring
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using tax issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
- 1 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8:30-9:30am
To sign-up for the webinar and for more information visit: http://www.paragonfinancial.net/financial-intermediary-school-broker-education-training
The seminar will be held at Paragon Financial's headquarters, 200 SE 9th St. Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316. For more information, please email Chris Curtin at chris(at)paragonfinancial.net or call 954-524-4840 x221.
About Paragon Financial Group
For 20 years, companies in all industries have been choosing Paragon Financial Group to meet their working capital needs. From government contractors to distribution companies, from staffing firms to manufacturers, business owners have successfully grown their companies with Paragon Financial’s invoice factoring, credit protection and purchase order financing programs. To get funded now, please call 888-271-9347 or visit paragonfinancial.net.