We’re excited to meet this year’s attendees and to show them the benefits our affordable solutions can also bring to their companies, such as the ability to quickly connect with top-notch talent.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the world’s fastest growing video interviewing company, will display its cost-effective platform at the SHRM 2014 Annual Conference & Exposition in Orlando, FL on June 22-25.
“We’re working with thousands of companies right now and helping them to streamline their hiring process with our video interviewing solutions,” says Josh Tolan, Spark Hire CEO. “We’re excited to meet this year’s attendees and to show them the benefits our affordable solutions can also bring to their companies, such as the ability to quickly connect with top-notch talent.”
Meet the Spark Hire team at booth #1683 who will be giving demonstrations of their video interviewing platform. Attendees will learn about features such as:
- One-Way Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to record short video answers to an employer’s interview questions. Members of the hiring team can share these videos with other colleagues who will appreciate being involved in the interview process right from the start.
- Live Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to connect face-to-face via webcam with a company representative. The interviews are also recorded and easy to playback or share. Sharing these videos with other teammates gives them better insight into a candidate so a collective hiring decision can be made efficiently.
- Social Media Integration: This feature allows employers to connect their social accounts to Spark Hire, pull in a social avatar to be used on the platform, and post short URLs to these accounts along with a custom message to advertise job opportunities.
- Custom Branding: The company profile is another branding component on Spark Hire which allows employers to embed a YouTube video, describe the work environment, and link social media accounts. Employers can upload a logo and customize a color scheme to give candidates a completely branded video interview experience from start to finish.
- Analytics: Employers can track the success of their video interviewing strategies with analytics. This feature provides an interview conversion rate which will help ensure that companies are utilizing the full capabilities of the Spark Hire platform. Additionally, with Spark Hire’s analytics feature companies can calculate ROI and experience simplified and organized talent pool management.
Spark Hire will also be raffling off an iPad Mini at this year’s event so be sure to stop by booth #1683 for a chance to win. Attendees can also experience a demonstration of Spark Hire’s amazing features and learn how to implement an efficient and affordable hiring solution at their company.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform in the world. Offering a completely branded one-way and recorded live video interview platform, Spark Hire helps 2,000+ companies eliminate phone screens, gain more insight into candidates, and make amazing hires. No contracts, no setup fees. Unlimited video interviews starting at $49/month. For more information, visit sparkhire.com.
About the SHRM 2014 Annual Conference & Exposition:
The SHRM Annual Conference is the best — and biggest — HR Conference in the world featuring over 200 sessions, inspiring keynote speakers, 49+ recertification credits, endless networking and the world's largest HR marketplace. The SHRM Exposition is the fast-paced, energetic heart of the Annual Conference, and provides a focal point for networking, information-gathering, and excitement. Over 700 innovative companies will be exhibiting who are eager to provide attendees with the solutions to their challenges. For more information, please visit Annual.SHRM.org.