Cortlandt Manor, NY (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
OpenIAM, a provider of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, has formed a business alliance with Information Development (ID) of Japan. The purpose of the alliance is to deliver a full-featured, high quality, yet economical Identity and Access Management solution to companies in Japan.
Current IAM offerings available in Japan are expensive, highly complex and difficult to deploy. Many of these solution providers have been slow to innovate and adapt to the changing needs resulting from cloud and mobile computing. This has limited the number of options available to companies looking to incorporate Identity and Access Management.
OpenIAM offers a comprehensive unified solution that is significantly easier to deploy and configure. OpenIAM has been designed to co-exist in heterogeneous environment where organizations may have a blend of cloud and on-premise solutions. Partnering with ID, end customers will be benefit from ID’s proven track record of delivering state-of-the-art solutions to major companies in Japan for over forty (40) years.
The OpenIAM solution suite offers customers with the following functionality:
- Authentication and Authorization
- Selfservice portal for end users to manage their own profile, request approval, and change password
- Forgot password management
- Single sign-on to cloud and on-premise applications
- Automated Provisioning and De-provisioning
- Access review and certification
- Audit and compliance
End customers will gain the following benefits:
- Operational efficiency: Automated account provisioning and de-provisioning significantly reduces the burden on IT staff.
- Improved end user productivity: Single sign on and self service save end users time by not having to repeatedly login and improve security
- Improved audit and compliance: Fine-grained audit allows customers to see how do what and when and meet regulator mandates.
About OpenIAM, LLC
Founded in 2008, OpenIAM provides a comprehensive Identity and Access Management stack. The OpenIAM product suite has been built from the ground up to provide a cost-effective, easy to use IAM solution without the issues found in offerings that have grown largely through acquisitions and legacy systems. The company’s products are being used by mid to large organizations in a variety of industries including: Government, Financial services, Telecommunications, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Publishing. For more information, please visit: http://www.openiam.com.
About Information Development
Founded in 1969, Information Development is a systems integrator headquartered in Tokyo, Japan that offers a wide range of services including System Operation Management, Software Development, and Security Operations to the financial services, transportation, IT, telecom, and utility industries. ID is one of IBM’s Core Partners of the System Operating Division in Japan and helped spread McAfee from an early stage and is one of the powerful resellers of security solutions in Japan. For more information, please visit http://www.idnet.co.jp/english/index.html.