(PRWEB) June 17, 2014
One of the best-kept secrets in the country begins July 30th-August 2nd. This amazing event is being held at the Four Seasons, Westlake Village California.
The exclusive FSXinterlinked Investment Conference showcases some of the nation’s most exciting emerging growth companies, and attracts some of the best funding sources in the country.
After 31 years of serving the investment community, having contributed in helping companies raise billions of dollars, and due to the continued demand FSXinterlinked has decided to open their event to RIA’s, Family Offices, and Accredited Investors.
FSXinterlinked announced that new companies registered this week to present at the event:
"In more than 30 years of business, FSXinterlinked has helped thousands of investors identify profitable investments they wouldn’t have found anywhere else. Our unique approach ensures we have the best funding sources, resource companies and investment opportunities all in one place at one time." Delray Wannemacher, FSXinterlinked President.
FSXinterlinked utilizes a three step process, which helps ensure they connect the right investors with the right opportunities.
BEFORE THE CONFERENCE
1. FSXinterlinked starts a 45 day targeted campaign to reach out to RIA’s, Family Offices, BD’s and Wealth Management firms to create an interest in the company.
2. FSXinterlinked utilizes direct emails to make potential attendees aware of a company's offering and participation in the FSXinterlinked conference.
3. FSXinterlinked commences a direct calling campaign to derive further interest from potential attendees to maximize conference attendance.
4. FSXinterlinked gives each company 5 Guest passes to invite the TOP 5 funding sources they want to get in front of. They can utilize the FSXinterlinked 5 Star event as a way to connect with the potential investors they want to meet. * ($399 guest pass is waived if referred by a presenting sponsor)
AT THE CONFERENCE:
1. Companies get a 3 minute introduction in front of the audience before the networking begins.
2. Companies give a 20 minute presentation to the entire group of potential funding sources highlighting their value proposition.
3. Companies will get a highly visible booth that can be used to network and distribute materials on the offering.
4. Companies will have several scheduled networking sessions to connect throughout the event.
5. Companies will have the option of being interviewed by InterlinkedTV and have their company snapshot sent out to the funding sources who were not able to attend the event.
6. After all the networking companies enter a room to answer questions from the funding sources - The Funding Roundtable.
AFTER THE CONFERENCE
1.FSXinterlinked continues the follow-up via phone and email to keep the company's offering fresh in the minds of the attendees.
2. FSXinterlinked provides the company with Real Feedback from the funding roundtable of FSXinterlinked, as well as any further comments from follow up sessions.
3. FSXinterlinked set up the company’s profile on Interlinked’s proprietary platform, allowing them to connect with their members and new funding sources long after the event.
4. FSXinterlinked releases news about the attending company to their members and the financial community after the event.
Delray Wannemacher added "Discounts are available for those who register before July 1st.
10% off Presenting Company Extended and Conference Packages
10% off Extended Exposure Resource Company Package
$199 Registration fee for Guests (50% off $399 Fee)
The discount rate of $229 at the Four Seasons disappears July 15th"
About FSXinterlinked Investment Conference
FSXinterlinked is the premier investment conference organization in the United States. Founded as Financial Services Exchange (FSX) in 1983, it is one of the longest standing and most trusted investment conferences in the country for Broker Dealers and financial professionals. For more information about our organization, please go to http://www.FSXinterlinked.com/.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements, trends, analysis, and other information contained in this press release, including words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” and other similar expressions of opinion, constitute forward-looking statements. Any such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results described within the forward-looking statements. Risk factors that could contribute to such differences include those matters more fully disclosed in the Company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking information provided herein represents the Company’s estimates as of the date of the press release, and subsequent events and developments may cause the Company’s estimates to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking information in the future. Therefore, this forward-looking information should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s estimates of its future financial performance as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.