"Our new user interfaces, in both dashboards and reporting, help improve ROI across all of our clients.” - Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
TapClicks, the digital presence company, today announced version 3.7 of its TapAnalytics platform, delivering digital marketing analytics and campaign performance dashboards and real-time reporting.
The new TapAnalytics 3.7 platform adds significant functionality for digital agencies and marketers, and is available now. It features:
- Google DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) integration: including 15 Key Performance Indicators with an emphasis on view-through and click-through conversions
- CallCap integration: this new call tracking connector includes 15 Key Performance Indicators such as caller number, total calls, answered calls, etc.
- Campaign dashboard Improvements, with superior "Campaign Analysis" organization and layout, facilitates and speeds interpretation and clarifies results. The improved, easy to read user interface allows clients to click on links in the "Campaign Analysis" section and drill down to actual campaign results links, to view which campaigns are performing well, which need attention, and which are performing poorly…. for fast campaign troubleshooting.
- Enhanced Reporting Profile editor is easy to modify and work with: a new tabular format with examples and favicons clarify precisely which sections are being edited.
- A new "Limited Agent" role which provides limited agents access only to customers and metrics that are specifically assigned; with the ability for limited agents to generate reports in the platform (as well as full agents).
- … and other important changes to meet the objectives of the world of digital marketing.
"DoubleClick for Publishers is a leading ad-serving platform and we are happy to announce a tight integration in the 3.7 release. We've had huge demand for this capability from our installed base, and we expect it to help us rapidly address a whole new segment of ad publisher clients going forward," said Babak Hedayati, CEO of TapClicks. “Also, our new user interfaces, in both dashboards and reporting, help improve ROI across all of our clients.”
This new release builds on the TapAnalytics platform 3.6 version, which featured extended Google Analytics integration, DoubleClick for Advertisers integration, new Twitter metrics and views, and additions to TapClicks’ support portal, including new tutorials.
The TapAnalytics platform quickly connects to marketing campaign data and performance metrics from Google Analytics, Google and Bing SEM campaigns, DoubleClick for Advertisers, Facebook, Twitter, email-newsletter platforms, and many others. Digital agencies use the TapAnalytics platform to report performance of their clients’ outbound marketing efforts at the website, campaign, creative, and keyword levels. TapAnalytics enables businesses to compile formatted client reports, email these reports to clients on a regular basis, give their clients access to their own sets of dashboards, and much more.
TapClicks, Inc. is a digital marketing company with a focus on digital ROI and performance analytics for agencies and enterprises. Founded in 2009, TapClicks operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Canada, India and Mexico.
For more information, please visit http://www.TapClicks.com, email us at info(at)TapClicks(dot)com, or call us at +1.408.725.2942.