London, UK (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Drug delivery technologies presently occupy a considerable position in the world pharmaceutical industry. It has gained such importance that the mode of drugs delivery has come to define the marketability and efficiency of those drugs. At present, the overall pharmaceutical industry is witnessing a shift in the stakeholders’ focus towards novel systems of drug delivery with the aim to achieve safe and efficient transportation of new formulations and products. It has been estimated that the introduction of a novel drug delivery system will likely bring along a potential opportunity for an existing drug candidate molecule. The nanotechnology field is viewed as an exciting area, offering the huge potential for the development of the drug delivery systems using nanoparticles. The combination of nanotechnology, together with medicine, has resulted in potential ideas and concepts for the global pharma industry, which is poised to introduce remarkable advancements in the fight against various diseases.
Furthermore, a considerable growth in the nanoparticle drug delivery field is expected to depend mostly on the strong establishment of a reliable toxicology database, poised to support risk assessments and safety determinations. The database would possibly contain toxicity as a function of size, material, cell type or animal, shape, duration of exposure and also the methods used to assay toxicity. Moreover, there needs to be a certain mechanism wherein the boosting of production levels of drug particles is enabled. Eventually, this database should also take into account protocols related to handling and storage.
New research report “Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight” worked out by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The report provides a guide to the world nanoparticle drug delivery market along with an insightful overview of the industry development trends historical and present. Besides, the study provides an extensive description of the nanoparticle drug delivery technology and its major applications; contains an all-round assessment of the clinical pipeline by target indications and phase; gives informative profiles of the key marketed, discounted and suspended drugs. The research report investigates the market dynamics, dissects the major market growth limiters and drivers, outlines the top market challenges and opportunities, describes the competitive climate and gives detailed profiles of the dominant industry players. Additionally, the study outlines future growth prospects of the world nanoparticle drug delivery market.
Market players mentioned include: Abraxis BioScience, Access Pharmaceuticals, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Arrowhead Research, BIND Biosciences, iCeutica, NanoCarrier, Nippon Kayaku, Nanobiotix and Samyang.
- Top-level data on the nanoparticle technology used for drug delivery.
- Insightful review of the nanoparticle drug delivery mechanism.
- Comprehensive analysis of the major applications of nanotechnology for drug delivery.
- Profound insights into the world nanoparticle drug delivery market scenario.
- Close look at the market dynamics along with a summary of the key market growth drivers and limiters.
- Comprehensive assessment of the nanoparticle drug delivery clinical pipeline on the basis of country, phase and indication.
- Snapshot of the currently marketed nanoparticle drugs.
- Profiles of discounted and suspended nanoparticle drugs.
- Thorough examination of the competitive landscape with detailed profiles of the dominant market players.
- Future outlook for the global nanoparticle drug delivery market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.