New York, NY (PRWEB) June 18, 2014
Designed specifically for media and publishing executives, the June 26 min Facebook webinar, “How to Maximize & Optimize Your Facebook Community” will offer attendees an in-depth look at how to utilize the platform’s tools to grow audience reach and develop new revenue opportunities. Webinar attendees will hear from consumer media brands offering insights at how their magazines engage with audiences on Facebook, how to best use the network’s built-in publishing tools and how to create programs that connect advertisers with target audiences.
For more information or to sign up for the June 26 webinar, visit http://www.minonline.com/webinar/June_2014.
Expert speakers include:
- Aaron Carrera, Social Media Manager, TEN: The Enthusiast Group
- Rachel DeSchepper, Director of Digital Content, AllYou
- William Earl, Executive Editor, Hollywood Life
- Amanda Wolfe, Digital Director, FitnessMagazine.com
Attendees of min’s June 26 Webinar will learn:
- How to increase total "likes."
- How to foster community engagement.
- About Facebook’s tools for publishers.
- How to create visually engaging posts.
- How to repackage content to best serve this platform.
- About Facebook’s relationship with media brands and content creators.
- Why a good headline makes all the difference.
- How to leverage and monetize your community through advertising and other streams.
- How to contend with Facebook’s changing algorithms.
- Best strategies for getting your original content viewed and shared.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the webinar. Visit http://www.minonline.com/webinar/June_2014/ to sign up for the webinar.
For registration questions regarding this webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at saun(at)accessintel(dot)com.
min is the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business, reaching thousands of media executives through print, online and in-person events. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. min also produces the industry's most timely advertising tracking via our Boxscores. We cover weekly and monthly magazine ad pages as well as a range of other metrics that track advertising success in print and digital formats. For more information, visit minonline.com.