Peoria, Arizona (PRWEB) June 20, 2014
Arizona is notorious for its brutal summer heat, leaving most residents no choice but to stay indoors whenever possible. While air conditioning is essential for survival, most Arizonans dread the spike in costs and seek out alternatives to help cut back on their electric bills each month.
Premier Air specializes in air conditioning installation in Peoria Arizona and understands the importance of energy saving tips for summer efficiency. There are many things residents can do on their own to help alleviate some of the stress. Premier Air recommends residents implement these simple steps in their daily routine to start saving money and cutting back on their energy bills immediately.
1. Close off doors to un-cooled parts of the home and shut vents to unused rooms in order to direct the air to areas where it’s most needed.
2. Seal holes and cracks around doors and windows with foam insulation or weather-stripping to keep the hot air out and the cool air in.
3. Use ceiling fans to provide additional cooling and create better air circulation.
4. Turn off all power sources when not in use. TV’s, computers, and other electronic devices draw power when they are in standby creating additional heat.
5. Change air filters on a regular basis.
For more information on air conditioning efficiency and repair, call (623) 428-0065 or visit Premier Air at http://premierairaz.com/.
Premier Air is a full service air conditioning company focused on customer satisfaction and dedicated to serving the HVAC needs of both residential and commercial customers in Glendale, AZ and the surrounding cities.