London, UK (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
At present, the e-commerce market in China is following an upward trend, and it is expected to surge in the years to come. The country’s e-commerce market growth is spurred by the increasing personal incomes in China, consumer’s rising awareness of online retail sites, as well as the growing number of internet users in the country. The major motivating factors for consumers to make online purchases in China include lower prices, greater product choice, and higher convenience while purchasing.
The key payment method for online purchases in the country witnessed certain changes during the past few years. Initially, cash-on-delivery was the preferred payment method, but soon consumers switched to automated online payments as they are considered to be more convenient. Currently, around 70% of all payments in China are electronic. The country’s government has given more than 200 licenses allowing companies to set up electronic payment systems, nevertheless, the local market is still dominated by 4 main payment providers, namely TenPay, AliPay, 99bill and Union Pay.
New research report “e-Commerce Payment Trends in China: 2014” elaborated by Maverick China Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: e-Commerce Payment Trends in China: 2014
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The report presents an all-round guide to the Chinese e-commerce and online payments market and also gives a particular attention to analysis of the prevailing online payment and purchasing trends in China. The research study investigates monthly spending habits (by gender, age, income and city), provides a detailed analysis of the consumers’ preferences regarding the great variety of payment channels available in the local market. The report highlights the most important aspects of the Chinese e-commerce and online payments market, reviews the leading payments providers, offers thorough examination of the key consumer groups, uncovers historical and present data on the local market performance. Additionally, the study touches upon the future growth prospects of the Chinese e-commerce and online payments markets.
- Granular analysis of the Chinese e-commerce market with thorough discussion of the key aspects.
- Review of the key consumer groups.
- Extensive summary of the country’s e-commerce and payment trends.
- Top-level data on the national e-commerce market performance including details on frequency of online purchases, monthly online spending, top e-commerce sites, online payment devices, etc.
- Payment behavior analysis.
- Accurate information on the payment channel preferences of the local consumers, payment providers, payment accounts, etc.
- Comprehensive overview of the key factors motivating the online purchases.
- Snapshot of the future growth prospects of the Chinese e-commerce and on-line payments sector.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Maverick China Research page.