Dallas Attorney Jeff Rasansky Launches Newly-Redesigned Website
Rasansky Law Firm's http://www.jrlawfirm.com/ Website Has Been Relaunched With a Brand New Responsive Web Design.
(PRWEB) June 20, 2014
Rasansky Law Firm is excited to launch their newly redesigned website, http://www.jrlawfirm.com/. The new website went live on June 3rd, 2014 and offers a greatly improved design that will make it easier for visitors to navigate. The firm’s designers spent a great deal of time revamping old features and adding new elements in order to make it easier for potential clients and other web visitors to find exactly what they need.
As the result of emerging mobile technology, Rasansky Law Firm designed the website so that the layout will change depending on the size of the screen. This means visitors will be able to view the same website on a computer, tablet, or smart phone. This “responsive” technology allows the firm to deliver the same information to all visitors – no matter what type of web-enabled device is used.
- Looking for an answer to a legal question? Check out the FAQ section where visitors can find answers to hundreds of different legal questions. The FAQs are also broken down by legal area in order to make it easier to find the answers needed.
- Rasansky Law Firm’s continuously expanding legal library includes articles on a wide variety of different legal topics. These articles will provide helpful information concerning various topics related to personal injuries - not only in car accidents, but also in the workplace, hospitals, daycare facilities, nursing homes, and much more.
- In the video library visitors will find advice on various legal topics, as well as information which can help when making a decision concerning a personal injury and potential legal actions. This ever-expanding video library is available both on jrlawfirm.com, and YouTube.
- The personal injury blog is very active and contains information on various topics of interest. Readers will find a wide variety of articles on subjects such as historical lawsuits, to dangerous recalls.
- Our legal news updates include stories relating to current events, car accidents, and other newsworthy incidents from around the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Rasansky Law Firm redesigned this website in hopes that visitors will find it easier to use and more helpful when seeking legal information.