WebLink is pleased to serve these customers and have them recognized nationally,” said Terry Dwyer, CEO of WebLink International. “We strive every day to empower chamber executives and their staff to help members be more successful.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) has announced the 2014 finalists for the Chamber of the Year program. Of the 13 chambers, eight are customers of WebLink, the leading provider of association management software.
“WebLink is pleased to serve these customers and have them recognized nationally,” said Terry Dwyer, CEO of WebLink International. “We strive every day to empower chamber executives and their staff to help members be more successful.”
Chamber of the Year is the nation’s only award to recognize the dual role chambers have in leading businesses and communities. Chambers honored with the Chamber of the Year designation have demonstrated both organizational strength and have made an impact on key community priorities such as education, transportation, business development and quality of life.
- Association of Washington Business
- Boise (ID) Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Commerce Lexington (KY) Incorporated
- Toledo (OH) Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Asheville Area (NC) Chamber of Commerce
- Bowling Green Area (KY) Chamber of Commerce
- Fargo Moorhead West Fargo (ND/MN) Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Waco (TX) Chamber
- Greater Cheyenne (WY) Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Springfield (OH) Chamber of Commerce
- McLean County (IL) Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Havasu Area (AZ) Chamber of Commerce
- Putnam County (FL) Chamber of Commerce
Winners of the 2014 Chamber of the Year will be announced at ACCE’s Annual Convention, Aug. 12-15 in Cincinnati.
About WebLink International
Founded in 1996, WebLink International is the provider of WebLink Connect, the insightful, innovative and easy-to-use association management software. Backed by dedicated customer support and unparalleled industry expertise, WebLink empowers hundreds of trade and professional associations and more than 500,000 small and medium businesses to help them acquire and retain more customers. WebLink International is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. For the latest, follow @WebLink on Twitter, follow WebLink International on LinkedIn or visit weblinkinternational.com.