A fusion of art and unprecedented technology offers a lifestyle of modern elegance, set within the tranquil exclusivity of Sunny Isles.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
Since 1998, the area has undergone constant development, transforming the region into one of the most luxurious hot-spots to live and vacation. The MUSE Residences will be a huge asset to the area, raising property values and bringing in residents from a variety of backgrounds and occupations.
The MUSE residences residences were designed by world-renowned architect, Carlos Ott, and will stand 49 stories in height, matching the Porsche Tower, Jade Signature, and the Mansions at Aqualina, which are three other luxury condo projects in Sunny Isles. The unique design shows the MUSE condominiums as an elegant, svelte tower that twists slightly as it rises, with full length (60' foot long) large oceanfront or bay view balconies that maximize the ocean and bay views. For further aesthetic enhancement, the twist of the tower is accentuated by the extension and angles of the exterior as the tower ascends.
MUSE condominium residences will be offered with either eastern-side, direct oceanfront views, or western-side views. The two top-floor penthouse homes will each be a full-floor residence, and will feature five bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, den, and service suite. Other select penthouse homes will offer breathtaking, 360-degree panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Additionally -- penthouse or not -- all residences will offer breathtaking ocean, bay, and much-beloved Floridian sunset views.
Projected prices will start at approximately $1.9 million, with Residence A homes ranging from approximately $4.3 to $6.6 million, and with Residence B homes ranging from $1.9 to $3.4 million. Prices and price ranges are subject to change without notice.
MUSE residences services and amenities will include:
- Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectual Partnership
- Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez with art by Helidon Xhixha
- Vanishing-edge pool and spa, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Fully automated parking system, and one floor of A/C storage
- Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 24/7 personalized concierge services, valet parking, and security service staff and systems
- In-home food and beverage services, exclusive to residents
- Dry cleaning services
- Complimentary pet walking services
- Full-time maintenance crew on-site
Ground breaking for MUSE is planned for June 2014 with completion set for mid-2017. Early reservations began in March 2014 and are still ongoing.
Please contact MNM Companies 1-786-5970111; (http://www.MNMCompanies) directly for more information and reservation details on this newest addition to the truly unique luxury condominium properties gracing the beautiful city of Sunny Isles Beach.