Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, has issued a call for entries in its fourth annual competition in North America. Entry kit and complete details are available at: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.
Best in Biz Awards 2014 is open to any company from any industry based in or operating in North America. Early entry deadline in the North American program is June 27, with the regular deadline falling on August 15, and late entries accepted until September 19. With over 60 award categories offered in this year’s program, companies are encouraged to submit entries in multiple categories. Award categories include:
- Company categories such as Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, or Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year,
- Department / team categories, such as PR Department of the Year, Support Department of the Year, and Technology Department of the Year,
- Executive categories, notably Executive of the Year, Founder/Entrepreneur of the Year, and Innovator of the Year,
- Product categories, including Enterprise Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Best New Version of the Year, Product Line of the Year, and App of the Year,
- PR and media categories, such as PR Campaign of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Website of the Year, Event of the Year, Film/Video of the Year, Annual Report of the Year and Newsletter of the Year.
True to the Best in Biz Awards brand, Best in Biz Awards is the only business awards program in North America that is judged by members of the press and industry analysts. Judges in our past three programs have been composed of writers, journalists and other contributors to some of the most recognized and trusted publications in the world, including Businessweek, Computerworld, Crain's New York Business, Detroit Free Press, Entrepreneur, eWeek, Fast Company, Financial Times, Fortune, Inc, Miami Herald, Network World, Orange County Register, PC Magazine, Reuters, San Francisco Chronicle and USA Today.
Past winners of Best in Biz Awards have spanned the spectrum, from up-and-coming businesses innovating in the marketplace, to blue-chip companies that form the bedrock of the world economy. Winners in the 2013 North American program included: Dell, Dyson, Eastman Chemical Company, Experian, Hewlett-Packard, MWW Group, Safelite, Sandisk, Umpqua Bank, UnitedHealthcare, and YMCA of Greater New York.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in three separate programs: North America, EMEA, and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2014 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 19, 2014. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.