London, UK (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
Between 2009 and 2013, the cards and payments industry in New Zealand witnessed positive growth at a 4.71% CAGR; and by the end of 2013, the total number of cards in circulation in the country reached 15 million. With respect to transaction value, the New Zealand cards and payments industry posted a 2.81% CAGR during 2009-2013, reaching a value of USD 70.9 billion (NZD 86.3 billion) by the end of the period. The key factors stimulating robust growth in the New Zealand cards and payments market include the increasing acceptance of card-based payments in merchant outlets along with the constantly improving banking infrastructure.
In 2013, the debit cards category accounted for the dominant share (66.5%) of the country’s cards and payments market in terms of value. The category is poised to hold its leadership position in the next 5 years, registering a positive CAGR of 1.05% in the years ahead. During 2014-2018, the value of the debit cards category in New Zealand will likely grow from NZD 58.3 billion to NZD 60.8 billion.
New research report “New Zealand's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Timetric is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: New Zealand's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The new study is a trustworthy source of updated information on the cards and payments industry in New Zealand. It discloses historical, actual and projected values for the industry; assesses the attractiveness of the national cards and payments industry, analyzes the main market categories as well as identifies the most lucrative and promising growth areas. Besides, the topical report offers a detailed summary of the major market growth resistors and stimulators, challenges and opportunities; features the regulative framework, and also presents an all-round analysis of the consumers’ attitudes and preferences for cards in New Zealand. The report dissects the competitive landscape and uncovers vital data on the dominant companies, encloses an insightful overview of the most lucrative marketing strategies used for selling various cards in the national market. A comprehensive future outlook for the New Zealand cards and payments market through 2018 is at hand in the new report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the historical and current performance of the New Zealand cards and payment industry.
- Get a clear idea of the performance of the key market sectors as of now and define the most promising market growth areas.
- Get wind of the prevailing market trends and lucrative growth opportunities, therefore, turn this knowledge into maximum benefits.
- Receive valuable details on the main marketing strategies adopted by the market players to sell various cards in New Zealand.
- Better understand the competitive climate in the country’s cards and payments market and find prospective business partners.
- Discover updated information on the national cards and payments market to be ready to elaborate effective business strategies.
- Gain deep insights into the regulative environment.
- Find out about the possible development trends of the New Zealand cards and payments industry through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.