New York, NY (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
Despite the enormous cost benefits of the cloud, enterprises are concerned about the feasibility of eDiscovery and email evidence reviews across an organization's critical cloud-resident data. The absence of an effective review platform and the inability to perform eDiscovery on such data without first exporting it in large volumes significantly negates many of the cloud's overall benefits.
Present Day Challenges:
As on date, the review process is carried out in a very traditional manner. The investigators either share the email evidences to be reviewed, with the reviewer via emails, or hand over a printed copy of those evidences to the reviewers personally. This obviously involves a lot of expenditure and consumes a lot of time.
The Perfect Solution:
SysTools SmartReview is truly a cloud-capable Review Platform offering benefits of breakthrough solutions that performs eDiscovery as well as review of cloud-based data where it resides. It allows external reviewers, irrespective of their geographical location, to review the email evidences. External Reviewers can now provide feedback on a real time basis to the on-premise investigators.
To make the entire review process simple, SmartReview has been integrated with MailXaminer and can be explained in the following steps:
1. Using MailXaminer UI, Digital Forensic Investigators can choose to send the email evidences for review via SmartReview
2. They can select from a list of reviewers, located anywhere in the world and can share their findings with them for further review
3. This initiates the cloud based review process and the Reviewer is notified about the same via an email
4. The Reviewer can then login to the SmartReview portal using his/her valid credentials
5. After authentication, the Reviewer is navigated to a screen where all the cases shared with him by a particular investigator are visible
6. The Reviewer can then select the cases relevant to him and can start the review process
7. The Reviewer can add his comments to specific email evidences and mark them significant as well
8. A chat window allows the reviewers to communicate with the concerned investigator in real time
9. Once the review is done, the reviewer can close the review from his side. This automatically saves all the comments added by the reviewer and a notification is sent back to the investigator
10. The investigator, upon getting notified, can login to the SmartReview portal using his/her credentials and can view the remarks given from the reviewer
Is SysTools SmartReview Secure?
SysTools Software has already established itself as a global leader in providing cloud based services. They have now leveraged their knowledge in cloud technology and amalgamated it to their digital forensics expertise in order to combat the challenges faced by digital forensic investigators worldwide.
What makes SysTools SmartReview secure is the multi-level security protocols. The entire web based review platform is hosted at Amazon and is entirely managed by SysTools. This feature promises to reduce the time spent in installation and configuration, and hence reducing the issues that can get in the way of the software deployment and maintenance.
SysTools Software Private Limited is recognized globally for delivering innovative software applications to enhance the lives of millions of IT administrators and computer users around the globe. Their footprints were the first ones to be added on the arenas like Cloud Computing, SharePoint Migration, Exchange Online/Office 365/Google Apps data management, Email Migration, Data Recovery, and Email Conversion etc. With 150+ software solutions delivered till date, they help their clients to be updated for the upshots of technical revolutions with the benchmark of successful system file/database management through minimum investment.