With early priority dates from 2001 and 2002, these are valuable portfolios for companies providing network hardware, optical network infrastructure, and communication solutions.
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for sale two portfolios of patents disclosing methods and systems in optical MEMS switch technology from Xerox Corporation and PARC, a Xerox company. These IP packages are available via sealed bid with a bidding deadline of July 29, 2014. Bids for these lots will be accepted starting 9:00 A.M. Pacific time July 24, 2014 through 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time July 29, 2014.
“With early priority dates from 2001 and 2002, these are valuable portfolios for companies providing network hardware, optical network infrastructure, and communication solutions,” says Dean Becker, CEO of ICAP Patent Brokerage.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
The patents in these portfolios provide high-quality micro-electro-mechanical systems devices in optical networks.
The first portfolio includes:
- A method for providing an improved bistable MEMS-based system comprising a micromachined beam
- An MxN cantilever beam optical wavelength switch
- A method for providing a cantilever beam optical switch that provides the function of a Variable Optical Attenuator (VOA)
- A method for the application of electrical stimuli to one or more released current carrying elements
- A method for a MEMS beam switch that is electro-thermally defected or buckled
The second portfolio includes:
- A MEMS-based adjustable mirror module for high-precision alignment between optical fibers and micro-opto-electro-mechanical systems chips
- A method and system for a monolithically integrated, reconfigurable optical multiplexer
Patents in these portfolios have been cited by industry leaders such as Alcatel-Lucent, Canon, Freescale Semiconductor, Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell International, IBM, Intellectual Ventures, Lockheed Martin, Tessera Technologies.
To learn more about the intellectual property available for sale in these portfolios or to place a bid:
Contact Paul Greco or Regen Wallis of ICAP Patent Brokerage at (212) 815-9310 or via email at Paul(at)icapip(dot)com or Regen(at)icapip(dot)com.
If you have a patent for sale, visit our website to make a patent submission for an upcoming sealed bid event.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm, leveraging the talents of experienced patent brokers to match buyers and sellers for the sale of patents and other intellectual property assets. With multiple transaction platforms and unparalleled industry knowledge, including experience with trademarks, brands, intellectual property licensing, and UCC sales, ICAP Patent Brokerage is the global leader in the transaction of intellectual property.