“Eva looked wonderful – as always – carrying the Pacific Heights Clutch to the Max Mara/W Magazine event,” said Jill Fraser, Jill Milan founder.
Hollywood (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Jill Milan®, a provider of designer Italian handbags, today announced actress Eva Longoria carried the luxury brand’s Pacific Heights Clutch to the June 10 Max Mara & W Magazine party honoring Rose Byrne, winner of the Women in Film Max Mara “Face of the Future” award.
“Eva looked wonderful – as always – carrying the Pacific Heights Clutch to the Max Mara/W Magazine event,” said Jill Fraser, Jill Milan founder. Ms. Longoria has carried Jill Milan handbags on numerous occasions, including last year’s presidential inauguration.
The Women In Film Max Mara “Face of the Future” Award, inaugurated at Women In Film’s 2006 Crystal + Lucy Awards, is given to an actress experiencing a turning point in her career through her work in the film and television industries and through her contributions to the community at large, in recognition of her outstanding achievements and her embodiment of style and grace. Past recipients include: Hailee Steinfeld, Chloë Grace Moretz, Katie Holmes, Zoë Saldana, Elizabeth Banks, Ginnifer Goodwin, Emily Blunt and Maria Bello.
The Pacific Heights Clutch is a versatile bag and can also be worn as a shoulder bag. It is a medium-sized clutch with an envelope flap closure. This classic handbag features a hidden chain strap, allowing it to be worn as either a clutch or shoulder bag.
Jill Milan handbags are entirely made in Italy, by Italian artisans using Italian materials and features hand stitching. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-based materials such as leather, fur and wool – Ms. Fraser was inspired to found Jill Milan because she was unable to find high-quality, luxury handbags that were not made of leather or other animal-based materials. She is a supporter of animal welfare initiatives, and as a former equestrian particularly supports charities that benefit horses.
Celebrities carrying Jill Milan include Academy Award winners Anne Hathaway, who carried Jill Milan to multiple premieres for her films, and Jennifer Lawrence. Other celebrities carrying Jill Milan for red-carpet appearances:
- Rashida Jones of the NBC series “Parks and Recreation” and Bryce Dallas Howard of the film “The Help” carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes.
- Amy Poehler carried Jill Milan’s Art Deco Clutch when she was both nominee and presenter for September’s Emmy Awards.
- Kerry Washington of “Scandal” carried Jill Milan’s Holland Park clutch to April’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner and has carried Jill Milan to a number of her film premieres.
- Katie Lowes, Ms. Washington’s “Scandal” co-star, carried Jill Milan clutches to the Golden Globes and the Emmy Awards.
- Actress Fiona Gubelmann of television’s “Wilfred” has carried Jill Milan as a presenter at The Genesis Awards and to numerous premieres.
- Actress Hilary Duff carried the Holland Park Clutch to the iHeart Radio Awards.
- Nicole Anderson of ABC Family’s “Ravenswood” carried Jill Milan to a SAG Awards pre-party.
- Academy Award nominee Hailee Steinfeld carried the Holland Park Clutch to Vanity Fair’s Oscar Party.
- Singer Carrie Underwood carried the Jill Milan Holland Park Clutch to the CMT Artists of the Year awards and attended the American Music Awards carrying the 450 Sutter Clutch.
- Actress Stana Katic of television’s “Castle” carried Jill Milan to the “Game of Thrones” premiere and to the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Jaime King, who as a model appeared in such fashion magazines as Vogue and Mademoiselle, and as an actress appeared in films including “Pearl Harbor” and “Sin City,” carried the Octagon Clutch to the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Countess Michelle Czernin von Chudenitz is seen frequently in red carpet appearances carrying Jill Milan evening clutches.
- Actress Kristanna Loken, whose films include “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” and who has appeared on television’s “Burn Notice” and “The L Word,” carried Jill Milan to the FilmBall in Vienna, Austria.
Jill Milan handbags have drawn growing attention from influential fashion media. W Magazine has covered Jill Milan in multiple issues, including featuring the Octagon Clutch in a recent issue. Entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle news magazine Entertainista named the SoHo Carryall a “Must Have” handbag. The Zoe Report recognized the Newbury Street Portfolio for its ability “to go from the office to cocktail hour.” Wedding media publisher The Knot featured the Art Deco Clutch as part of a striking wedding ensemble. And influential fashion blog Wendy’s Lookbook featured photos of fashion writer Wendy Nguyen carrying the Art Deco Clutch on her trip to Florence, Italy.
About Jill Milan
Jill Milan is a provider of luxury Italian handbags and fashion accessories. Made of exquisite materials, Jill Milan products are crafted in Italy by artisans who have created handbags and accessories for some of Europe’s best known fashion houses. All Jill Milan products are free of animal-derived materials, and the company contributes to animal-welfare organizations. Jill Milan is the only luxury handbag line entirely free of animal-derived materials which regularly appears on Hollywood’s red carpets. Visit Jill Milan on the Web and follow Jill Milan on Facebook.
Jill Milan and the Jill Milan logo are registered trademarks of Jill Milan LLC, and are protected by trademark laws of the United States and other countries. Emmy is a trademark of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Academy Award is a registered trademark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.