Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
Albany, NY (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Cardiac Ablation Devices, Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment and Perfusion Disposables.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiovascular Surgery Market wherever available.
Browse more detailed report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/asia-pacific-cardiovascular-surgery-market-outlook-to-2020-report.html.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Researchers uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Cardiovascular Surgery Devices categories - Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Cardiac Ablation Devices, Cardiopulmonary Bypass Equipment and Perfusion Disposables
- Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Surgery Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Sorin Group and Terumo Corporation
Browse More Reports related to Medical Equipments at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Asia-Pacific Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiac Rhythm Management Market wherever available. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/asia-pacific-cardiac-rhythm-management-market-outlook-to-2020-report.html.
MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
This report provides an analysis of the companion diagnostic market for four major cancers in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this companion diagnostics market. This report analyses companion diagnostic tests used in breast, colorectal, melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current companion diagnostic tests, and the future of companion diagnostic tests. This report focuses on the major test kits that are supplied to pathology laboratories. In China, there has been excellent progress in uptake of HER2 testing among the urban population, thanks to efforts to train pathologists, with IHC uptake rates expected to be comparable to western countries by 2014. Browse full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/medipoint-companion-diagnostic-tests-in-oncology-apac-analysis-and-market-forecasts-report.html.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948