London, UK (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Presently, fluorite is extensively used in numerous applications, including chemicals and building materials industries, among others. In 2013, the world fluorite reserves were estimated at around 240 million tonnes, with the major part of reserves distributed across Mexico, South Africa, Mongolia and China. A great number of enterprises engaged in the world fluorite industry are strengthening their integration of downstream and upstream industry chain of fluorite resources to achieve higher product value and at the same time avoid an unfavourable influence of prices on the fluorite market.
As of 2013, China accounted for nearly 10% of the world’s total fluorite reserves and the domestic fluorite output stood at approximately 4.3 million tonnes (64% of the world’s total fluorite output). However, owing to the too quick exploration, the Chinese fluorite reserves are becoming increasingly deficient; thus, the country’s government takes attempts to protect the fluorite reserves with the help of certain regulative measures. The Chinese fluorite output is anticipated to decline to 2.85 million tonnes in 2016, with the country’s share in the global fluorite output poised to slip to 44.3%.
Comprehensive research study “Global and China Fluorite Industry Report, 2014-2016” elaborated by ResearchInChina is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global and China Fluorite Industry Report, 2014-2016
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The study is a comprehensive guide to the global and Chinese fluorite industry. The report grants access to accurate data on the historical, present and forecast industry performance, contains a set of updated statistics on the global and Chinese fluorite reserves, production and demand; uncovers vital information on the imports and exports volumes, values and flows. It draws up a clear picture of the competition pattern, identifies the major market players and investigates their performance, touches upon the regulative issues, sheds light on the key downstream markets. The study describes in detail the business environment and factors shaping the market, provides an extensive summary of the prevailing trends in the industry, as well as outlines the future growth prospects and opportunities of the examined markets.
- Product profile for fluorite including vital details on features, application, mining process, etc.
- Comprehensive analysis of the global fluorite industry with accurate data on fluorite reserves, production, consumption and foreign trade.
- Detailed assessment of the current state and historical background of the Chinese fluorite industry.
- Detailed statistics covering the Chinese fluorite reserves, supply and consumption, exports and imports.
- Description of the competitive climate within the global and Chinese fluorite market along with an insightful review of the leading enterprises engaged in the industry.
- Summary of the historical and current performance of the global and Chinese fluorite industry.
- Market forecast data through 2016.
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.