My list serves as a guide for newcomers and long-time residents who are on the fence about their summer plans.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
As a follow up to his best firework safety tips, prominent Georgia attorney Scott Monge has compiled a list of the top fireworks displays and special events in Atlanta this summer. As his law firm, Monge & Associates, makes an effort to raise awareness about the great things families can do in and around Atlanta in a series of “Summertime Tips,” Monge has decided to share some of his favorite events for the 2014 season with the Greater Atlanta community.
“Every summer, Atlanta boasts a number of great events for families. With so many to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which ones to go to! I’ve selected my personal favorites to make this process easier for families and residents who aren’t sure of which ones to explore,” said Monge.
In particular, Monge has selected fireworks displays in Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Buford, Norcross and Decatur to offer a variety of options for residents across the region:
- Fantastic Fourth Celebration at Stone Mountain Park on July 3 and 4 at 9:30 p.m., located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Drive in Stone Mountain.
- Fourth of July Celebration at Lenox Square Mall on July 4 at noon; fireworks at 9:30 p.m., located at 3393 Peachtree Rd. Northeast in Atlanta.
- 4th of July Celebration at Centennial Olympic Park on July 4 at 2 p.m., located at 262 Park Ave. WNW in Atlanta.
- 4th of July Fireworks at Lake Lanier Islands on July 4 at 9:30 p.m., located at 7000 Lake Lanier Islands Parkway in Buford.
- Norcross Independence Day Celebration on July 3 at 4:30 p.m.; fireworks at 9:30 p.m., located at 65 Lawrenceville St. Northwest in Norcross.
- Fourth of July on the Square on July 4 at 9:30 p.m., located at 101 E. Court Square in Decatur.
Although Atlanta hosts some momentous fireworks displays, Monge supplemented his list with notable festivals, exhibits and shows taking place throughout the month of July. Recommendations include the Atlanta Street Food Festival on July 13, the Colored Pencil Society of America Exhibit from July 1-15, the Dub Show on July 20, and the Sixth Annual Chattahoochee River Summer Splash on July 27.
“I am aware of all the excitement this city has to offer during the summertime and really want to help others get more involved in our great community. My list serves as a guide for newcomers and long-time residents who are on the fence about their summer plans,” explained Monge.
Monge intends to complete his series of Summertime Tips with travel guidelines. As an advocate for injury victims, Monge is committed to sharing information that helps keep people safe.
Scott G. Monge is a prominent advocate for personal injury victims. Authoring numerous books, traveling the country for speaking engagements, and staying true to his Client Bill of Rights, this attorney is truly dedicated to a superior level of legal service and his community.
For more information about Monge’s summer campaign, or to schedule an interview, email smonge(at)mongeassociates(dot)com.