(PRWEB) June 24, 2014
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce that there are a few seats left for its upcoming Advanced Certification for Home Staging class that will be held in Dallas, July 7th to 11th. This class will be taught by Michelle Lynne Pant of Michelle Lynne INTERIORS Group of Dallas. Michelle won the ‘Best of Houzz 2014 Award.'
Seats are limited to ensure teacher to student mentoring as needed, so sign up for the class today by calling 1-800-574-5576. Students will learn everything they need to know to start and run their own Home Staging Business. Students will learn this from the recipient of the 2014 ‘Best of Houzz’ award winner.
Michelle Lynne is a member of the Texas Association of Interior Design, the Real Estate Staging Association, and the National Association of Professional Organizers. She has achieved her RESA-Pro designation, held the position of Vice President of her local RESA chapter, is one of the founders of Showings to Closings, a monthly seminar given to Dallas area real estate agents, and is also a RESA Approved Instructor, providing course instruction for MCE credits to Texas real estate agents.
Home Staging is a rapidly growing industry. The real estate industry across the country has seen significant growth in listings, prices, and sales in the past year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our instructors
- Over 10 hands-on exercises, including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and instructor experience together, apply, and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to the Academy of Home Staging; ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information, and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
About the Academy of Home Staging:
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today, the Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, the Academy offers a full CD-based course, ongoing education, and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information, call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.