Oil and Gas Investor Magazine Recognizes 20 Under 40 in A&D Advisors
The September issue of Oil and Gas Investor will feature 20 Under 40 in A&D Advisors. The magazine profiles rising stars in the world of oil and gas asset acquisitions and divestitures, and the deals with which they have been associated.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
The September issue of Oil and Gas Investor will feature 20 Under 40 in A&D Advisors. The magazine profiles rising stars in the world of oil and gas asset acquisitions and divestitures, and the deals with which they have been associated. This continuing 20 Under 40 series spotlights up-and-coming industry professionals who possess a unique entrepreneurial drive, creative energy, and intellectual skills. This is the fourth installment in the 20 Under 40 series, which has also recognized young professionals in the worlds of E&P and upstream finance.
The 2014 honorees in this category include:
- J. Patrick Collins, President/CEO, Cortez Resources
- Steve Hanks, CEO, GeoSouthern
- BJ Brandenburger, VP, Energy Spectrum Advisors
- Matthew Thiel, VP of Acquisitions & Corporate Development, OWL Investments
- Kyle Beam, VP Engineering & Business Development, MBI Oil & Gas
- Chris Paulsen, VP Business Development, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Zach Hart, VP Business Development, Indigo Minerals LLC
- Lance Dardis, Sr. Managing Partner, Evercore Partners
- Brian Harper, Director, Wells Fargo
- Mohit Singh, Director, RBC Richardson Barr
- Tim Sulser, Director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.
- Jeremy Griggs, Director, Lazard
- Mathew Thompson, Business Development Manager, EP Energy
- Seth Urruty, Asset Manager, Vantage Energy
- Nicole Martinet, Associate General Counsel, PDC Energy Inc.
- Alex Niebruegge, Associate - Energy, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Rebecca Seidl, Associate, Oil and Gas, Thompson & Knight
- Kyle Bennett, A&D Analyst, Citi
- Andrew Long, Business Development Analyst, J-W Operating Co.
- Matthew Cooper, Landman, Finley Resources
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.