Users can now access, manage and upload SharePoint documents via the Resco Mobile CRM application. These documents are accessible in an offline mode, so people don’t need to rely on a constant internet connection.
Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
Good news for Dynamics CRM customers who integrated their CRM with SharePoint. With the latest update of the Resco Mobile CRM, mobile workforce can access SharePoint documents via the Mobile CRM app.
“Users can now access, manage and upload SharePoint documents via the application. These documents are accessible in an offline mode, so people don’t need to rely on a constant internet connection,” Radomir Vozar, Resco’s CEO, declares.
The summer update of Resco Mobile CRM also covers areas like graphical appearance, improved document management and optimization of background processes.
Among newly added features in the summer release are:
- SharePoint integration – documents stored on SharePoint can be accessed offline through the mobile app
- HTML5 charts – beautifully designed charts that support zoom in/out, scrolling and dynamically change based on selected records
- Color themes – change the graphical appearance of the app (set the color of the foreground, background, app images, icons…)
- Chat with multimedia support – send pictures, documents and links to records via a chat post
- Copy attributes from related record – when creating an order from a quote, the order copies the listed products (the same goes for invoices created from orders or quotes from opportunities)
- Copy & paste support for attachments – e.g. copy an attachment from a record & paste it into an e-mail
For a complete list, read the full article at http://www.resco.net/news.aspx?file=2014-06-25.
Resco, founded in 1999, is one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software solutions and the creator of the market favorite Mobile CRM for Dynamics CRM. The app – which gives users around-the-clock access to their CRM data from anywhere – comes with a full offline mode, interactive maps, support of custom entities & many other attributes that make it the product people love to use.
For more information, visit http://www.resco.net.