New York, NY (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
CEWeek, the CE industry’s official mid-year conference and new technology showcase is off-limits to consumers. However Prelaunch Labs, the exclusive pre-order sponsor of CEWeek, is now offering consumers access to many of the show’s most exciting new products on its innovative Prelaunch website.
“Consumers can now go to Prelaunch.com to pre-order many of the products being announced at CEWeek while interacting directly with decision makers at their favorite brands,” says Prelaunch Labs CEO, Donald Brewer. “At the same time, Prelaunch provides these brands with critical market intelligence elevating the launch of their newest products, guiding inventory planning, honing product messaging and generating excitement and insights before launching new products.”
Consumers can gain exclusive preorder access to products and engage directly with select brands exhibiting at CEWeek at https://www.prelaunch.com/events/ce-week-2014. Some of the brands being featured include:
- TREWGrip, a handheld rear-type keyboard, air mouse and game controller, is the first brand to participate in PreLaunch's new CrowdDiscount program. As more people pre-order TREWGrip, the price decreases, offering campaign supporters the opportunity to purchase TREWGrip for up to $100 below the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
- Damson, the British audio innovator, is now accepting pre-orders on Prelaunch.com for their revolutionary Headbones wireless headset, an audio device that creates sound by sending vibrations through the temporal bone straight to the inner ear. Prelaunch also features their powerful yet portable Bluetooth speaker, the Vulcan.
- BirkSun, which combines fashion, functionality, and solar power in a way no brand has done before, will offer a premium bundle from its just released 2014 collection at a special discount exclusively through Prelaunch.com.
- First Sign Technologies, an open ecosystem of 20+ wearable security devices, will be demonstrating at CE Week their headband that automatically detects most violent crimes while accepting pre-orders on Prelaunch.com.
- Geometrical is excited to showcase their articulating card-size iPhone stand, the Pocket Tripod, at CE-WEEK 2014. It is pre-ordering at a discounted price for this event exclusively through Prelaunch.com
- Mimoco, creator of the MIMOBOT® line of designer USB flash drives, announces the pre-order of their newest product, the mimoPowerBot, a back-up battery charger for mobile devices. This new product will be offered in a variety of characters from popular TV Shows and Movies including Adventure Time and more!
- Nbryte, introduces a universal tablet stand, called the Tablift, which holds your tablet in an ideal viewing position in places like the bed and the sofa, where over 80% of all tablet use takes place. The Tablift represents an entirely new category of tablet stands that are stable on any uneven surface, holding your tablet in an ideal viewing position, even when lying completely flat.
- Thinium Technologies, creators of innovative, stylish, and versatile products for on-the-go charging, will be pre-ordering its award-winning, ultra-slim, portable mobile charger, the Thinium Charge, in addition to a exciting brand new product.
- Rain Design is excited to offer pre-orders for their latest Apple-matching aluminum mBase (List Price $49.90-$59.90) iMac Raiser and iLevel (List Price $69.90) Height-Adjustable Laptop Stand, at a special CE Week 20% discount + Free Shipping.
View these products and more at https://www.prelaunch.com/events/ce-week-2014.
About Prelaunch Labs, Inc.
Prelaunch is the first and only platform that partners with established brands to offer pre-orders to a network of early-adopter consumers before launching new products. Consumers can go to Prelaunch.com to find out what’s next in various product categories and directly interact with their favorite brands and products, ultimately influencing their marketing and product development. Prelaunch also provides brands with market intelligence to help direct inventory planning, product messaging and other marketing efforts and serves as a vehicle for generating excitement and insights before launching new products.