Houston, Texas (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
The 2nd annual DUG Australia conference and exhibition offers a full roster of top oil and gas industry speakers including executives from PETRONAS and APPEA. DUG conferences are the world’s largest series of unconventional resource events. Hosted by Hart Energy’s new energy information franchise, Oil and Gas Investor Australia, the event is scheduled for 26-28 August 2014 at the Royal International Convention Centre in Brisbane, Queensland.
Both James Stannard and Rick Wilkinson work at the forefront of Australia’s burgeoning unconventional oil and gas resources movement. PETRONAS, Malaysia’s national oil company, commands significant international market with its global LNG business. As the vice president, unconventional, upstream international for PETRONAS, Stannard manages the company’s global shale gas and coal seam gas assets. Wilkinson is the chief technical officer for APPEA (Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association), the peak national body representing the continent’s oil and gas exploration and production industry.
Other industry leaders confirmed to speak include:
- Honourable Andrew Cripps, Minister for Natural Resources and Mines, Queensland Government
- Barry Goldstein, Executive Director - Energy Resources Division, DMITRE, South Australia Government
- Colin Cruickshank, General Manager - Development and Technical Services, Santos Ltd.
- Ian Davies, CEO and Managing Director, Senex Energy Ltd.
- Duncan Lockhart, Chief Technical Officer, Drillsearch Energy Ltd.
- Robbert de Weijer, CEO, Armour Energy Ltd.
- Ray James, Managing Director, Icon Energy Ltd.
- Phil Thick, Managing Director, New Standard Energy
- David Wrench, Managing Director, Strike Energy Ltd.
- Gary Evans, Chairman and CEO, Magnum Hunter Resources
- Richard Stoneburner, Senior Advisor, Pine Brook Partners and Retired President, BHP Billiton Petroleum
- Lachlan Hughson, Finance Director, Antero Resources
- Kevin Schepel, Executive Vice President - Exploration & Production, ZaZa Energy
- Andy Shaw, Managing Director - Eastern Hemisphere Operations, Baker Hughes
- Glen W. Gill, CEO, Innovative Energy Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Sudhendu "Kash" Kashikar, Vice President, MicroSeismic Inc.
- John K. Davidson, CEO, Predrill Stresses International Ltd.
- Stephen Chauffe, Vice President – Engineering and New Technology, TEAM Oil Tools
- Mark Stanley, Regional Geophysicist, CGG
Conference delegates can take advantage of the super early bird discount for registration until
27 June. Hundreds of petroleum industry leaders from Australia, North America and throughout the
Asia-Pacific are expected to attend DUG Australia: Rising Opportunity, Rising Activity. To view the full agenda, visit dugaustralia.com
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.