GlobalCompliancePanel is a training source that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. These trainings are simple while being relevant and cost-effective while being convenient.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
The FDA regulates the promotion of prescription drugs, biologics, medical devices and biotechnology products to ensure that the information is not false or misleading. The FDA has for decades regulated traditional advertising for decades, published various guidance documents for industry and issued many violation letters. If the FDA determines that drug or medical device promotional material is false or misleading or lacking in fair balance as between benefits and risks, companies could be forced to implement costly corrective actions, such as remedial advertising, suffer damage to their reputations and incur monetary fines. Already, the government has collected billions of dollars in fines, forfeitures and disgorgements from drug companies for the alleged marketing of a product for unapproved, or "off-label," uses.
For registration, click on the link below:
Reasons to Attend this Valuable Session:
- Does the FDA control advertisements for all drugs?
- Does the FDA review and approve all advertisements for drugs before their release?
- Does Federal law ban ads for drugs that have serious risks?
- Does the FDA require drug companies to use hard-to-understand medical language in ads directed to consumers?
- Can the FDA limit the amount of money spent on prescription drug ads?
- Does the FDA work with drug companies to create prescription drug ads?
- Does the FDA approve ads for prescription drugs before they are seen by the public?
- What must product claim ads tell you?
- What are ads not required to tell you?
- Does the law say anything about the design of ads for prescription drugs?
- Has FDA done research on DTC advertising?
- How can an ad violate the law?
- Who should I tell if I think that a prescription drug ad violates the law?
- What does FDA do if it determines that an ad violates the law?
- What is Off-Label and the consequences with HCP's?
- Why FDA has complete jurisdiction over prescription drug labeling and advertising, as well as all medical devices labeling, but has limited jurisdiction over medical device advertising?
The list of individuals for whom this course will benefit:
- Compliance/Regulatory affairs professionals
- QA/QC professionals
- Senior management executives (CEO, COO, CFO, etc.)
- Manufacturing managers, supervisors & personnel
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Management
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Specialist
- Clinical Affairs
- Quality Assurance Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Distributors/Authorized Representatives
- Legal Counsel
- Engineering/Technical Services
- Marketing Communications
- Medical Information and Affairs
Meet Your Expert:
David R. Dills, Regulatory & Compliance Consultant with more than 24 years of hands-on experience and a proven track record within the FDA regulated industry, has an extensive regulatory and compliance background with Class I/II/III and IVD devices, pharmaceutical operations, and manages activities within the global regulatory and compliance space. He has been involved in many FDA and other regulatory inspections as well as part of multiple FDA remediation activities involving CIA's Consent Decrees, Seizures and other enforcement actions, including responding to Warning Letters.
Date: August 7th & 8th 2014 (9 A.M. to 6 P.M. EDT)
Location & Venue: San Diego, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego Downtown
For registration, click on the link below:
Call our representative today on 1800 447 9407 to have your seats confirmed! Or Email us to support(at)globalcompliancepanel(dot)com.
GlobalCompliancePanel imparts knowledge of best practices in industry to guarantee effective implementation of compliance programs for meeting regulatory demands. The key focus of GlobalCompliancePanel is to provide extensive and quality training for risk management, regulatory compliances, corporate governance and quality management.
- Over 300 Experts that are Renowned in their Respective Areas
- Successfully Trained more than 20,000 Compliance Professionals
- A Most Comprehensive Portal for Trainings, Industry Updates and Professional Growth
- Having more than 2000 Online Courses
- Successfully Completed more than 170 Seminars in US and Globally