At Sagewell, we help organizations assess, procure, finance, and manage employee benefit programs, delivering innovation, sustainability, and improved health and productivity
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
Sagewell Partners, experts in benefits consulting services and focused on areas of health and wellness, are helping businesses understand their options for self-funding their medical benefits under the new Affordable Care Act and how to manage risk through stop-loss insurance.
“As the world of healthcare benefits for employees is changing due to the Affordable Care Act,” explains Robert Holland, Executive Vice President of Business Development, “We at Sagewell Partners are in a unique position to share our healthcare expertise with businesses. We explain the differences in how ACA specific fees apply to fully insu0red vs. self-insured programs, the benefits and risks involved with each approach, and various ways in which employers can mitigate excess risk with stop-loss insurance programs and strategies.”
Sagewell Partners Offers:
- Quantitative approach to risk mitigation, budgeting, and risk transfer
- Superior evaluation and assessment services, provided well in advance of open enrollment or renewal dates
- Data collection, warehousing, and analytics for better planning and decision making
- Consumerism tools, including proven approaches to wellness, cost transparency information, and mobile applications
- Human Resources and compliance services, not just specific to the ACA, but also for absence/leave management, ERISA, and general HR topics
“At Sagewell, we help organizations assess, procure, finance, and manage employee benefit programs, delivering innovation, sustainability, and improved health and productivity,” added Holland.
For details on employee benefits, self-funding, risk management, and stop- loss insurance contact Robert Holland of Sagewell Partners at 412-863-4599 or rholland(at)sagewellpartners(dot)com.
About Sagewell Partners
Sagewell Partners is a leader in benefits consulting services, solely and completely focused on health and welfare benefits solutions, services and innovations. Founded in 2006, one of the largest disability & life consulting firms in the U.S., Sagewell Partners is dedicated to serving every client with focus and excellence.