'We are your IT support solution for any size project,' Jeff Rogers, Vice President and General Manager, D&D.
Martinez, CA (PRWEB) June 28, 2014
The Managed Services division has taken shape over the past few decades and is now a fully staffed, professional, dedicated service team to support projects of any size. With an emphasis on mobile computing and audio-visual services – the D&D Managed Services Team is a turnkey operation providing:
- Source IT Equipment & Accessories
- Receive, Warehouse, Asset Tag, Image and Provide Proof of Receipt/Delivery of Assets
- Deliver/Install (On-Site) IT Equipment Set-Up & Documentation
- AV Presentation System Installation and Service (Including Electrical/Cabling)
- Service & Warranty Work Including Preventative Maintenance & Repair Services
With our newly expanded and secure storage centers D&D can relieve congestion at school district warehouses and provide an added level of security for high value assets such as iPads, tablets, netbooks and laptops.
About D&D Security Resources
Since 1972 D&D has been “Bringing IT Together” for schools and government agencies by providing the IT support solutions, installations and service that fit their unique needs.
For more information visit http://www.ddsecurity.com.