Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) June 28, 2014
Paradise Events has recently announced that they have added eight new and exciting backgrounds to their photobooth in Vancouver, BC. The company has further announced that their photobooth results are comparable to lab quality photographs and provide one of the highest quality pictures in the entire region. With photobooths trending in parties, weddings, proms, birthday gatherings, and dinners among other functions, it is essential for hosts to rent a good quality photobooth in order to maximize the benefits that can be derived from this activity.
Eight New Backgrounds
Paradise Events has a multitude of backgrounds to support their photobooth, Vancouver. These thrilling and vibrant backgrounds make the entire party memorable. Guests often take funny photos with creative poses and exciting props. These photos are then shared on social media forums. Not only does it create a good word of mouth for the host of the party, but also creates memories that friends will cherish for a long time.
Paradise Events has added the following eight new backgrounds to its photobooth, Vancouver:
1. Silver Sequin – gives a sparkly and fun background
2. Damask – provides a chic and elegant look
3. Black – provides a dark contrast to give a classy look
4. White – serves as a suitable background for any type of picture
5. Gold Sequin – acts as a glittery background for a happening look
6. Purple Sequin – gives a disco- and party-like look
7. Red Flowers – provides a floral look that goes well with most props
8. White Flowers – gives a summery background for exciting pictures
About the Company:
Started in 1998, Paradise Events is a full-time event management company that has been in business since the past 15 years. They provide their services for major events like festivals (Du Marier International Jazz Festival , Festival Latino, Great Canadian Pet Fair, TD Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese New Year Festivals), media events, athletic events, fashion shows (Leone Fashion Show, Bear Wear [Vancouver Grizzlies], Cultural Wealth Young Designers of Vancouver, Face West Modeling Scout Show), weddings, and nightclub promotions. They also work with wedding clients, corporate events, school dances and proms.
For more information, log on to http://www.paradiseevents.com/.