(PRWEB) June 29, 2014
Workforce Recon (http://www.workforcerecon.com), today announced Field Recon is available and fully-integrated with the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps. Field Recon accelerates customer company transformation by providing job crews with an easy-to-understand, user-friendly application to collect jobsite data and then share that information in real-time with office operations staff. This new application is more than a simple project management add-on, but rather it provides an end-to-end solution that assists contractors in tracking everything from multiple jobsites.
Comments on the News
- Chad Gill, Workforce Recon president and CEO, said, “Field Recon is the culmination of 20 years of experience building my own custom concrete polishing company. My staff and I understand first hand the daily struggles of logging and then utilizing data from multiple jobsites. Our new app empowers companies in ways no other app has even attempted.”
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Workforce Recon are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and accelerate their transformation into customer companies.”
- Demus Jordan, Owner of Decorative Concrete Resurfacing, said, “Getting data back from my fields guys is critical; with Workforce Recon, we will finally get timely, accurate data.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
The Field Recon app is the culmination of decades of in-the-field experience by company founder Chad Gill and his company’s understanding of the problems associated with not being connected.
Field Recon provides companies the ability to now understand jobsite activity in real-time using the social and mobile cloud technology of Salesforce. This new seamless jobsite-to-office operations connection capability is a game changer for organizations that need to manage multiple jobsites.
Product Key Features – Field Recon connects construction and multiple jobsite-based, service-based companies to the home office:
- Ownership & Accountability – Team members have access to only those areas necessary for their job duties.
- Timelines – Ability to set jobsite priorities, deliveries and more to make sure everything and everyone is in sync.
- Keeps Teams Connected – Connects operations with jobsite day-to-day updates and change orders. Makes sure the small details never get lost in the shuffle and lose contractors money.
- Platform for Increased Billing – Assists contractors in tracking everything so all hours, materials and other expenses are invoiced.
- Simple User Interface – The only application available that is complex enough to handle contractor needs and simple enough for jobsite users to actually use.
- Improved Organization – Easily tracks the coming and going of jobsite teams, jobsite needs and in and out of office duties and needs.
- Mobile Ready – The application is cloud based and designed for ease of use on all mobile devices.
- Improved Quality – Through real-time decision-making, clients receive better quality services.
To set up a live demonstration of the Field Recon application or to arrange for an early release media review pass, contact Chad Gill at chad(at)workforcerecon(dot)com. To learn more about Workforce Recon and the Field Recon app, visit http://www.workforcerecon.com.