Complementing the growing popularity of craft beer, Perlick’s new 650SS Flow Control Faucet makes it easier than ever before to adjust pours to properly fill growlers and samplers – while catering to the style of beer being dispensed.
Milwaukee (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced the addition of the patented 650SS Flow Control Faucet to its new line of forward sealing faucets. Along with the unmatched features of Perlick’s forward sealing line of beverage dispensing faucets, Perlick’s newest faucet also includes at-the-faucet flow control. Minimizing foam while saving time and money, Perlick’s unique, patented flow control feature allows for simple adjustments that solve a variety of pour challenges from filling growlers and samplers to dispensing a variety of craft beers.
“Perlick’s new line of forward sealing faucets provides operators with the world’s most sanitary options that also complement industry trends, increase their businesses’ profitability and save time,” states Vice President of Sales for Perlick’s commercial products, Jim Koelbl. “Perlick’s newest addition, the 650SS Flow Control Faucet, is the perfect solution to operators’ beverage dispensing needs because its flow control feature allows servers to fine tune pours at the faucet. With craft beer experiencing an 18 percent rise in volume over the past year, the flow control feature makes it easier than ever before to adjust pours to properly fill growlers and samplers while catering to the style of beer being dispensed.”
Like Perlick’s 630SS Forward Sealing Beer and Wine Faucet, the new 650SS Flow Control Faucet features an innovative ball and floating O-ring design. This unique design eliminates the need for a valve shaft; thus, ensuring beverages are never exposed to air, the handle lever does not stick, and that the buildup of mold and bacteria in the faucet body is eliminated.
Additional features of Perlick’s new, patented 650SS Flow Control Faucet include:
- Allows for at-the-faucet fine tuning to solve difficult to pour challenges – making it simple to fill growlers and complement a variety of craft beers being dispensed.
- Every part that comes in contact with beverages is made from 304 sanitary stainless steel, protecting the fragile flavors of craft beer.
- The faucet can be cleaned in place – saving time and money.
- Can be combined with an optional Perlick growler filler tube (GT600) to create a cost effective option for filling growlers with minimal pour off waste.
- A Floating Front Seat features a contoured profile to provide enhanced surface contact for a positive seal.
- Fewer internal parts for better reliability and fewer service calls.
- Fits all standard North American shanks.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.
“...craft beer experiencing an 18 percent rise in volume over the past year.” Credit: The Brewers Association – 2013 data on U.S. craft brewing growth.