"The release of Harvester 4.0 has been our most ambitious development project to date. The redesigned interface, keyword hit preview and keyword job reports provides users the benefit of confirming search criteria prior to collection.
Murray, Nebraska (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
Pinpoint Labs announced the release of the latest update to its Harvester product family.
Harvester Server and Harvester Portable continue to provide corporate IT managers, forensic computer examiners and litigation support professionals with defensible E-Discovery collection software tools which include the following features and capabilities:
- Keyword Search • Hit Viewer • Keyword Reports
- PST regeneration • Customized colors
- Pre-configure collection job profiles
- Early Data Assessment (EDA) Reports
- DeNIST/Dedupe • Advanced filtering options
- Harvester ESI “easy” Vault (Custodial Drag and Drop window)
With the release of Harvester 4.0 Portable and Harvester 4.0 Server, users have a completely redesigned and upgraded user interface providing an even easier workflow when creating collection job profiles.
The Harvester 4.0 Portable upgrade provides:
- significant performance enhancements when users need to search keyword terms • the option to create keyword indexes and export the results • the ability to quickly build lists for relevant documents or preview hits real-time • greater ability to target and review relevant E-Discovery content • quick access to collection statistics• additional ability to review detailed information for file types, keyword hits, and other criteria by choosing which items to collect • easily create E-Discovery self-collection kits or use for in-house E-Discovery culling
The Harvester 4.0 Server upgrade provides:
- ease to centrally manage and monitor Enterprise level collection or culling jobs - whether they are running directly from local production computers or remote systems • the ability to run a job from any shared network location • the additional option to create keyword indexes and export the results – allowing users to quickly preview their hits real-time across a large number of client systems • the ability to review detailed information for file types, keyword hits, and other criteria choosing which items to collect • customize colors for running jobs and use advanced filtering options.
In keeping with best practices for preserving and collecting E-Discovery data, Pinpoint Labs designed Harvester 4.0 Portable and Harvester 4.0 Server to easily gather multiple files with minimal impact on client systems. When the client project is finished, all the critical data is neatly organized and forensically sound - keeping the chain of custody intact!