The PhoneSuit Flex is truly like carrying a power plant in your pocket with enough energy to last you all day. No other iPhone battery pack is this small, powerful, versatile and useful.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
PhoneSuit®, Santa Monica, California based manufacturer of mobile power products for Smartphones and Tablets, today announced the Flex XT Pocket Charger for iPhone & iPod. The PhoneSuit Flex XT is the world’s first ultra-compact battery pack that can seamlessly integrate power with the majority of iPhone cases available. The Flex XT gives users the power to more than fully charge their Lightning equipped iPhone’s & iPod’s in a compact design that can work directly with their existing protective case. The Flex XT is a compact, rechargeable power pack about the size of a person’s thumb. It features a built-in extended lightning tip, a high performance battery cell and advanced chipset capable of delivering up to 150% of extra power on demand. The versatility of the Flex allows it work great as lightning cable replacement as well, featuring pass through charging and iTunes sync capability. It’s a compact, all-in-one integrated solution for daily iPhone power use.
New to the Flex XT is the extended Lightning connector tip design. Most iPhone users today are faced with the choice of using larger, inconvenient battery pack / power bank products that require lengthy cables or a dedicated iPhone battery case which typically doubles the size of the iPhone itself. PhoneSuit now has a solution for users who prefer to not ditch their existing iPhone case or prefer to have no iPhone case at all.
The Flex XT pocket charger allows these users to enjoy the benefits of a true, powerful “on the go” compact charger. The Flex directly and securely connects to the bottom of an iPhone or iPod to provide immediate power when needed. Even with its compact design, PhoneSuit has enabled the Flex to provide power output at the same high-speed rates as a typical wall charger. The Flex XT has been MFi Certified for compatibility with multiple iPhone & iPod devices including the iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 and iPod Touch. The multi-device compatibility is another benefit of Flex XT allowing one portable battery charger to serve the power needs of many. The use of an integrated Lightning connector means the Flex may be ready for compatibility with future device releases as well.
The PhoneSuit Flex XT Pocket Charger for iPhone & iPod is available now for $69.95 USD at PhoneSuit.com and various retailers worldwide. Users can choose from three attractive Flex XT colors: Metallic Black, Red and Blue.
PhoneSuit Flex XT Pocket Charger for iPhone 5, Highlights:
- Add up to 150% of Extra Power to Cases: The unique, compact, extended connector design allows the Flex to work directly with majority of existing iPhone cases available.
- Great Power in Small Size. The Flex XT is the world's smallest iPhone 5S mobile power pack that can provide more than a full charge on demand.
- Ultra-Compact Battery Pack. The Flex Pocket Charger is very compact, yet powerful enough to fully charge an iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPod & more. The strong, durable, machined aluminum design makes it easy to store in any pocket, bag or purse for power when needed.
- Electrostatic Touch Button. The Flex XT’s electrostatic touch button can detect a User’s finger with no moving parts. Gently touch the side of the PhoneSuit Flex to activate the LED battery status meter.
- Pass-Through Charging. The Lightning pass-through charging feature allows users to connect the PhoneSuit Flex and iPhone to charge simultaneously with the included cable. When finished, both devices will be fully powered and ready for daily use.
- iTunes Sync Capability. Simply connect the Flex to a computer with ITunes to Charge & Sync with Apple Lightning devices as well.
- Protective cap included. The included protective cap protects the Lightning charging tip when the Flex is stored away for later use.
- Multi-Device Compatibility. The PhoneSuit Flex XT is Apple MFI certified to work with the new iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPod Nano 7th Generation models.
PhoneSuit®, based in Santa Monica, California and established in 2007 manufactures innovative products with contemporary design for today's iPhones, Smartphones, Tablets and mobile computing devices. Its line of mobile power, protection, audio and video accessories allow users to have the tools they need to stay active in today’s connected lifestyle. PhoneSuit has received numerous industry awards and accolades for its mobile power products. PhoneSuit invests considerably in its technology and design aesthetics to deliver best in class products. To learn more about PhoneSuit and their line of products, please visit http://www.phonesuit.com