We had two goals for TestTrack 2014.1—providing product development teams more immediate visibility into key project metrics and status, while helping team members complete more work during the workday.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
Seapine Software, a leading provider of process-centric product development solutions, has launched TestTrack 2014.1, the latest update to its core product development management solution.
“We had two goals for TestTrack 2014.1—providing product development teams more immediate visibility into key project metrics and status, while helping team members complete more work during the workday,” said Rick Riccetti, President and CEO of Seapine Software. “In addition to a new user-configurable home page for at-a-glance visibility into project metrics, requirements decomposition and exploratory testing both received significant enhancements that will improve traceability and quality.”
Updates to TestTrack 2014.1 include:
- Access to project metrics, work items, and tasks on the new, user-configurable Home page
- Configurable field styles, including colors, icons, and fonts
- Improved reusability and traceability of artifacts, including requirements, risk, tests, and tasks with new item mapping capabilities and rules
- Defect Scribe bundled with the TestTrack installer, providing built-in exploratory testing capabilities
- Upgraded built-in security to protect valuable digital and intellectual property
- More powerful reporting capabilities, including a new configuration report
- Git and GitHub integration, in addition to existing integration with Seapine Software’s Surround SCM
For an overview of TestTrack 2014.1 updates, watch Seapine Software’s on-demand webinar.
About Seapine Software
With more than 8,500 customers worldwide, Seapine Software, Inc. is a leading provider of process-centric product development solutions. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa, Seapine's development solutions help organizations ensure the consistent release of high quality products, while providing traceability, metrics and reporting, and compliance.