TrackBill is a robust, yet simple tool for users to track any piece of legislation, find out who’s working on it, who’s not, and what’s really happening.
(PRWEB) June 30, 2014
With Congressional approval ratings at an all-time low, most Americans seem convinced that their elected officials aren’t getting anything accomplished on their constituency’s behalf. The folks at TrackBill.com can let you know for sure what is and what isn’t happening; they keep tabs on all legislative activity at the state and federal level, both nationally and in each state, on their website.
“It’s a robust, yet simple tool for users to track any piece of legislation, find out who’s working on it, who’s not, and what’s really happening,” says Aubrey Bates of TrackBill.com.
Get the lowdown on hot topics including Benghazi, Immigration, The Keystone Pipeline, or any local piece of legislation that’s important to your audience with the help of TrackBill.com. You can also ask them about:
- TrackBill’s #BeforeTheVote campaign, aimed at educating kids by using a Mock Congress. By giving kids a brief walk-through of the government and how it functions, TrackBill is helping a younger generation become more educated about the process. Aubrey Bates of TrackBill explains: “We hope to inspire people to stand up and start advocating for the causes that matter to them."
- Thomas Ponce, a thirteen-year-old animal rights activist and TrackBill subscriber, is the perfect example of how you’re not too young to find your passion and utilize TrackBill
- TrackBill’s specific landing page that links to relevant immigration, Benghazi, gun control, etc. legislation. Check them out at the following links: trackbill.com/campaigns/immigration-reform; trackbill.com/campaigns/benghazi
- TrackBill’s $50.00 discount on membership fees instead of the $99/year, available through July 15th 2014
- A hotly anticipated upcoming infographic on TrackBill that will show limits on lobbyists gifts to legislators
For TrackBill.com media inquiries or for TrackBill & Thomas Ponce media inquiries, please contact Erika Schaefer at Allen Media Strategies (703) 589-8960 or erika(at)allenmediastrategies(dot)com.