San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
As the exclusive publisher of Autodesk Official Press books, Sybex, an imprint of Wiley, announces 15 new books covering Autodesk 2015 software. These new guides will help readers learn to take advantage of the powerful enhancements to Autodesk’s 2015 software products and Design Suites.
“We’re excited to once again be able to offer such a comprehensive collection of Autodesk Official Press books to help users learn how to best utilize the new 2015 software from Autodesk,” said Chris Webb, associate publisher for Sybex.
“The 2015 Autodesk portfolio now has something for everyone involved in making products and projects come to life, in addition to designers and engineers. The new series of Autodesk Official Press books from Sybex will enable users to learn about the new features and functionality integrated into the latest Autodesk 2015 software products and Design Suites, and how they can get their work done more easily,” said Don Carlson, director, Autodesk Education.
The new Autodesk Official Press books covering Autodesk 2015 software include:
- Autodesk® Smoke® Essentials (Wiley, 9781118867280, March 2014)
- AutoCAD® 2015 and AutoCAD LT® 2015 Essentials (Wiley, 9781118871249, April 2014)
- Mastering AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862087, May 2014)
- Introducing Autodesk Maya® 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862841, June 2014)
- AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: No Experience Required (Wiley, 9781118862292, June 2014)
- Autodesk Revit® Architecture 2015: No Experience Required (Wiley, 9781118862155, June 2014)
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862858, June 2014)
- Mastering Autodesk Inventor® 2015 and Autodesk Inventor LT™ 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862131, June 2014)
- Autodesk InfraWorks® and InfraWorks 360® Essentials (Wiley, 9781118862032, July 2014)
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Essentials (Wiley, 9781118870952, July 2014)
- Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP® 2015 (Wiley, 9781118871157, June 2014)
- Autodesk 3ds Max® 2015 Essentials (Wiley, 9781118867211, July 2014)
- AutoCAD Civil 3D® 2015 Essentials (Wiley, 9781118871027, July 2014)
- Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862094, August 2014)
- Mastering Autodesk Maya 2015 (Wiley, 9781118862513, August 2014)
Through July 31, 2014, readers will receive a 30 percent discount on all books from the Autodesk Official Press website.
For more information about Autodesk Official Press or to receive the 30 percent discount on books through July 31, 2014, visit http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-822119.html. To engage with Autodesk Official Press via social media, visit http://www.facebook.com/Wileycadcam3d or follow on Twitter at @wileyCAD.
For over 35 years, Sybex has published premium learning products and solutions for current and aspiring professionals working with cutting edge technologies. Our customers come from every corner of the globe and work in a variety of industries, but they all have one thing in common—the drive to acquire the serious technical skills needed to excel in a competitive marketplace. Wherever you are in your career, Sybex can help you achieve your goals. For more information, visit sybex.com. Sybex is an imprint of Wiley.